Blackouts?

stashua123

Lol...you say that now...I have 2/1LT's that go from 4-5G pull back on the stick and hit 10G and G-LOC, and they're trained for that crap haha. Being a civillian and not having to work with a g suit and valsalva manuver all the time you're ganna black out

Also, this isn't "blacking out" per say...but decompression chambers are hilarious when you see what happens when the body starts loosing oxygen in the bloodstream with no G load...fuuuuny

• 2 weeks later...

I grayed out on Vortex on Sunday. Right at the start of the second loop till about half way through about 3 seconds. I usually do not grey out, except once in a while right there on Vortex, but not that much. It was quite warm out and was getting sun burned at that point, so I am not sure if that was a contributing factor, or it could be I was is a bad position?

On my ride on Vortex Sunday I did not grey out at all, but on the lift I took several big breaths of air to oxygenate my blood really good before getting to the second loop. That worked perfect. No greying at all, maybe the time before I was breathing really shallow and did not realize it?