Son Of Beast Demolition Photos

stashua123

I can't stand that one political person with the thing, you know, the one who says all that stuff about things! That person ought to be run out of town on a rail, the kind of rail soon to be removed in all the awesome pictures that will be featured on this thread... the one about demolition pictures!

:unsure: did I get us back... on track?

• Like 6

if I dont end up there tomorrow, Im facing my fears and going to Haunt next week, and will be going up on the tower to get photos and observe...as well as a few other locations. Any photos that show progress (if any) will be posted. You are correct, Shawn, that the helix will be the best place to look for first signs of deconstruction.

It doesn`t matter how much stock you own in P&G. Admission is granted to P&G day at Kings Island to Proctor & Gamble employees and their families. Shareholders do not gain admission to this event. You MUST have a ticket to gain admission to this event. All others, including pass holders will be denied admission.

The banner at the front gate saids in part, ...welcome to P&G Dividend day. Employees, retirees, and their families and friends are at the park. With the dividend part of the welcome sign, it would tend to mean people who own stock, which employees and former employees also owns. They could buy tickets at a reduced cost and buy them at the park from P&G with ID.

• Like 1