Your KI Gear

CoasterOhio

(If there already is a post like this I am sorry I did search but I never found anything for it)

What is this topic about?

Basically show off your gear Could be anything maybe one of the Train sets for Diamond back or The Beast. Or maybe it coudl be one of the shirts you have.

For me I have the 40th Anniversary T-shirt witch I wear mainly everytime I went this season. A Ride Warrior T-shirt. Natural High T-shirt. All the Ride Post Cards and a WindSeeker Key Chain.

Now it's your turn to post your Items! (You don't have to post them all if there is a lot)

Unfortunately I don't have much KI gear. I never think to buy anything when I go to the park! I do have a First Rider t-shirt that they were giving out on the opening day of the Diamondback back in 2009. Its a pretty cool shirt and I like to wear it when I go to the park. Perhaps I should purchase some stuff at the park at some point lol.

I have a 7 dollar Vortex t-shirt that I bought a few weeks ago.

My daughter, on the other hand...Diamondback t-shirt, Diamondback hoodie, Vortex t-shirt, ride warriors t-shirt, couple of posters, a chicken hat, a towel, and other crap I'm forgetting.

Well the collection has

1 Boomerang Bay towel

2 Boomerang Bay shirts (long board and a BB green shirt, worn sometimes to KI)

3 2004-2011 maps

(Too many to say)

My usual outfit -No usual garb.

I have a SOB shirt from 2000, a ride warriors shirt, a beast statics train,and a top gun mug from "Paramount Parks" so i'm guessing they sold it at K.I. and Carowinds.

EDIT: I forgot my Halloween Haunt map from 2011, and my 2012 park map.

Edited by 16gwoods

IMG_2551.jpg

Ok, so here is a terrible quality picture of everything. A Diamondback, Coasting For Kids 2012, and Crypt shirt, a Diamondback souiveneer cup, a Diamondback snow globe, Maps from 2005-2012, a Racer 40th anniversary coin, Beastie 2004 keychain photo, Diamondback photo (2011), a Snoopy Bobblehead, a Crypt hat, a Paramount Kings Island bag, my "map basket", and a Diamondback poster in the background.

• Like 5

I almost forgot! I also have a Flight of Fear and Firehawk pressed penny (whatever you call it) from the $10 and Under store in Coney, a Vortex poster, a blue drawstring bag along with the current Kings Island logo, a maroon drawstring bag with the old Kings Island logo (they call it the "vintage" logo? It has an "English style" font or something of the like), and a couple other things.

We'll I guess if were talking about just Kings Island gear than I guess I have quite a bit......

I have a 2005 Paramounts Kings Island Souvenir bottle, 3 of the 40th anniversary souvenir bottles, one 2011 WindSeeker bottle, a BEAST mug from somewhere around 80', I have 3 1973 Kings Island glasses, a HUGE Diamondback collection, some KI cups from 1984, a Very Large scale model of Son of Beast, a ticket from every year leading to 2012, and probably the Largest BEAST collection in the world :)

IMG_2551.jpg

Ok, so here is a terrible quality picture of everything. A Diamondback, Coasting For Kids 2012, and Crypt shirt, a Diamondback souiveneer cup, a Diamondback snow globe, Maps from 2005-2012, a Racer 40th anniversary coin, Beastie 2004 keychain photo, Diamondback photo (2011), a Snoopy Bobblehead, a Crypt hat, a Paramount Kings Island bag, my "map basket", and a Diamondback poster in the background.

We thought about getting the Diamondback Shirt I Might post everything I got soon. (in a picture) But I gotta to a Trip-Report since I just got back (litterally) from KI

I have some really tall thin glasses from Cobra? FOF? I think? I got them because the blue writing on the glass looked good against a Cranberry Sunset. I still use the glasses at parties. They say "Taste the Fear."

I have two Diamondback coffee mugs with carabiner clips on them. A REALLY old Dino the Dinosaur shirt.

Still have Nickelodeon beach towels.

I usually don't buy souvenirs for souvenirs' sake, but the tall thin glasses were exactly what I was looking for, even with the writing. It just made the drink that much more dangerous looking. The rest of the stuff was bought from the need to have the item, like towels.

I have been gifted a hella batch of Hello Kittys from KI, mostly bought during past Haunts, like a tradition. I scream the hell out of my head, and then on the way out, stop at the girly store and we get a Hello Kitty, to bring the terror home.

It would be boss, but impossible, if not very difficult, to have the Kitties in outfits that matched up rides in the park, Beast (Big paw shoes) FOF (alien outfit) etc.. As it is, you wait for Haunt to get a theme based Kitty, because they are wearing lil devil or witch or whatever outfits. Most of them in the store are the same kind you can buy anywhere- at KI, it would be good to have the thing look like a KI souvenir.

• Like 1