Kings Island 8-6-12

CoasterOhio

This is my Trip to Kings Island in Mason/Kings Mill Ohio (Of course you already knew that)

This was basically a Make or Bust. We left to head of taking 741 to Dixie and then heading out onto 75 until we got to SR 62 but the gages in the car broke. It was just a loose fuse. We head off once again. We get to the bottom of the street and to find my mom had lost her phone. We turn to head back I end up finding it on the floor and we were already heading back up to the house. Well crap man!

Finally we head out to 75 and onto SR 62 to get back onto 741 to the rest of the way towards Kings Island. We get there around 5:35PM. And this is where my first picture comes in.

DSCF0325.jpg

I also got one more photo of Son of Beast that day.

DSCF0350.jpg

What we rode

Diamondback X2 (I was on the green train I did a back to back thing where I got off. No one was in the row in front of me. So I grabbed a seat and too the 215ft drop again!)

The Beast (The Beast showed it’s terror)

WindSeeker (I didn’t seem like I was up there for the full time)

Flight of Fear (It was pretty good. It seemed a little TOO fast for the launch we merely slammed our heads back going into the first loop)

The Racers (I’ll be hurting tomorrow)

Adventure Express (Didn’t last that long seemed really fast. Walk on)

Delirium (Literally a walk on there was no one in the line)

I got some photos of Diamondback, WindSeeker, Eiffel Tower, and Firehawk Along with the Flight of Fear Hangar sign.(I

DSCF0339.jpg

(I'm not kidding that is not the google version of the Diamondback that is popular this was actually mine)

DSCF0344.jpg

(Was a hard shot only had a limited amount of time the coaster was coming through the corkscrews when we where walking past)

DSCF0352.jpg

(I was prepared this time for The Racers but only the Red train was running :( )

Other than that we had a lot of fun! We left the park after the countdown from a Girl (I wasn’t listening to the name anyone else there on that day? And long enough to hear the name?) We were in the car and heading home once the fireworks where over. We dodged a LOT of traffic doing that.

And this concludes my trip on August 6th 2012 to Kings Island Amusement Park!

Hey guys want to see more from my trip on August 6th 2012? Click on the link below to view more pictures from my PhotoBucket!

More Photos

-CoasterOhio

• Like 5

Thank you very much TheCrypt I am so sorry about the blurry photos I am REALLY naturally shaking and I didn't have a Tripod I want to get one that moves so I can take pictures in the line without having to move the whole thing or carry it and worry about hitting people.