Flight of Fear

CoasterOhio

Actually, if it were still operational, I'm sure we would have seen a few more lights added as it progressed. But that stopped in approximately February. I think the amount of lights we have right now is great. Our UFO (on the outside) looks hideous with the red lights and such. I want our 2011 UFO back!

I will agree with you all I really do love the Video but I think It's being outdated from everything in the park I think they should refresh everything since Cedar Fair kind of like everything to be originally how it was but I think the lighting dynamic I would like to see changed.

(tongue and cheek)

WELL, a UFO crash landed in a rural area of Cincinnati Ohio. Some believe that it's just a publicity stunt put on by a local amusement park! Government Officials have been deciding what to do with the space ship. One crazy Executive thought'd it'd be great to start the UFO and let tourists in the ride. Suddenly the Computer comes to life telling us that we can go to a place where there is no pain, aging or anything. As guests enter the UFO, it comes to life and takes off for it's home planet.

I just wish the line FOF wouldn't move so SLOW. It evens moves slower now especially with Fast Lane. If each train on FOF only fits 20 riders to begin with, it makes it worse when for each of those trains to have 5 or 6 Fast Laners. That cuts the hourly capcity of the ride a ton!

I'd like to vote for no video at all.

How could you live without great quotes such as

"Hatchbay, check the media feed now!"

"Very funny, Major. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame me."

"We don't know if this thing is false or genuine. We haven't completed our testing yet. Diiiiiick."

• Like 1

Does the preshow play at Kings Dominion? Plus, what happened to the scaffolding with the satirical lighting in the middle of the indoor queue? Does it just sit there in the midst of a Haunt, or was it taken down? (talking about Kings Dominion) And I already know the status of the on ride soundtrack; scream-o. Joy.

EDIT: Stupid auto-correct. I meant theatrical ligting. Officially tuning auto-correct off...