Flight of Fear

CoasterOhio

I'd like to vote for no video at all.

How could you live without great quotes such as

"Hatchbay, check the media feed now!"

"Very funny, Major. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame me."

"We don't know if this thing is false or genuine. We haven't completed our testing yet. Diiiiiick."

"Richard." "Please, Diiick." With awkward handshake.

"What the blazes was that?"

And the fantastic electrocution screaming with head shake. Whenever I'm in line I reenact it.

• Like 1

"Let me through! Let me through!" "What? What? Why?" "I LET CIVILIANS ONTO THE SHIP!" "Hatchbay, I think he's telling the truth!" ... "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Imagine a world, where human imperfections are a thing of the past..."

"Crease it, cut it.... Tear it or burn it. This thing is indestructible."

"We thank you for visiting the--"

Ok, I'll stop.

• Like 2

And just in case you don't know what Cobra's talking about, if there's an alien invasion that is "not a hoax by a local amusement park... Aaas a publicity stunt for its latest attraction", he'll quote a bunch of cheesy alien stuff! ;)

EDIT:

Satirical lighting?

Theatrical ligting?

--Curious Terpy

I LOOOOAAAATHE ENTIRELY (to quote Jim Carrey Grinch--oh! I know a lot of quotes from that movie too!) auto-correct!

I'd like to vote for no video at all.

How could you live without great quotes such as

"Hatchbay, check the media feed now!"

"Very funny, Major. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame me."

"We don't know if this thing is false or genuine. We haven't completed our testing yet. Diiiiiick."

perhaps they were funny the first 50 times, but as slow as that line moves hearing the same stuff repeated gets old.

Ohh yes We did on Saturday and I also noticed that it didn't do the stop mid way I believe it happens due to the fact that there is probably only 2 trains running at the time being. I do believe that FOF has 3 trains.one running. One in the station one letting off.

Flight of Fear hasn't run 3 trains since the OTSR to lap bar change in 2001, I believe. I do hope this is a permenant change, that you glide through the MCBR, but something lost in translation is the hang time in the corkscrew. :(

Not getting off topic but didn't Adventure Express take out its #1 train out of the three if I'm not mistaken?

Time Stands Still with that awful video. The queue is dusty, drab, the machinery is what I used to work on when TRSdos80 was the latest thing, and I was doing typography, and the dirty mirror belies the fact that it's only half a saucer.

I mentioned this in my Tiki trip report. There's really no need for all that space in the inner queue anymore. It's really drab to go into the hangar when it's a beautiful day outside.

Guest TombraiderTy

Not getting off topic but didn't Adventure Express take out its #1 train out of the three if I'm not mistaken?

The last year that Express had three trains on the track was 2009. It only ran trains 2 and 3 in 2010, then trains 1 and 3 in 2011. It's now back to trains 2 and 3 again this year.

• Like 1