Kings Dominion Teaser

Maybe they will get a computer system that scans your Kings Island platinum pass without having to spend 20 minutes at guest relations. That would be a new record setting accomplishment for them. In my opinion, that would be out of this world, hence the rocket ship.

Funny how I had to wait 15 min at Knotts last month for them to figure out that my Kings Dominion pass was valid for the 2012 season but yet my home park is Kings Island. Kinda funny how it has a CF logo on it but the 2 Area Managers had never herd of Kings Dominion so now I have a Knotts Pass oy vey for a stupid little card!!

BTW Just ask Terp about his Carowinds Adventure a year ago with is pass :) that was a funn day huh Terp ;) oh wait you did 4 hours south to SFOG lol!!

I had no and still have not had issues with Knott's scanning my KI Platinum Pass. Must be KD :P

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind that in large part, this will probably take the form of the existing KidzVille area being absorbed by Planet Snoopy. I always thought it was very, very odd that only two or three attractions became the park's Planet Snoopy while KidzVille was allowed to remain generic.

EDIT: Yep. Just confirmed.