Flight Deck Removal?

stashua123

Ive noticed some signs around flight deck that could mean its removal

-Some land clearing around the area of flight deck

-Tree removal. When i was there last week i saw some trees cut down

-SoB is being removed so maybe flight deck will?

I wouldn't be surprised if they close Flight Deck while they demolish Son of Beast. Flight Deck does run really close to SOB's track and could possibly be a safety hazard to both the riders and people demolishing the coaster.

I wouldn't be surprised if they close Flight Deck while they demolish Son of Beast. Flight Deck does run really close to SOB's track and could possibly be a safety hazard to both the riders and people demolishing the coaster.

Chances are they will save the part closest to FD for the off season so as to not disrupt operations of FD.

I wonder what KIngs DOminion is going to get? Their webpage says "Breaking Records Again".

I saw this and thought, hmm. They got I305 in 2010 and we got DB in 09. If this "thing" at KD is big, we are next on the this for an addition.

Their is some spectulation that its a kiddie attraction but still...

Never said there wasn't. But there are few scores that aren't better than what Cedar Fair treats us to and calls ambient music.

To me, Top Gun's score will ALWAYS remind me of Top Gun, the ride. And of a grand majestic entrance to a grand majestic Midwest theme park. The current musical offerings would not be out of place at a shoe store in an Albany mall.

• Like 7

Well, the Hunger Games' score isn't too good... I'd prefer pop than that score! Which is odd, considering that I generally like James Newton Howard's compositions (I still like Hans Zimmer the best, though).

I doubt Kings Island will see movie scores returned to the ambient music (at least under Cedar Fair). The park has stated that they try and play music everybody likes, and I doubt everyone absolutely loves the soundtrack from The Dark Knight Rises, Thor, Top Gun, among others.