Flight Deck Removal?

stashua123

You fanboys complain about the supposed long walk to Flightdeck yet you walk around a big ass amusement park all day?

...then maybe you should listen to us 'fanboys' instead of being a know it all,im pretty sure you wouldnt act like that out from behind your computer at the park,but I wish you would,Jr for Birdy will be there all summer! ;)

If the park listened to the fanboys, there would be no park because it would be out of business. Why? Because they would invest all their money in giving the guests "something to do" while in line for Flightdeck. Instead of, you know, making investments in something the park actually needs and the general public actually want. You stick to riding the rides and the powers that be, will stick to making the decisions that's best for the park.

Since you brought it up, what I say "from behind my computer" echoes what I would say to anyone else in person. Don't like it? I don't care.

• Like 7

You fanboys complain about the supposed long walk to Flightdeck yet you walk around a big ass amusement park all day?

...then maybe you should listen to us 'fanboys' instead of being a know it all,im pretty sure you wouldnt act like that out from behind your computer at the park,but I wish you would,Jr for Birdy will be there all summer! ;)

If the park listened to the fanboys, there would be no park because it would be out of business. Why? Because they would invest all their money in giving the guests "something to do" while in line for Flightdeck. Instead of, you know, making investments in something the park actually needs and the general public actually want. You stick to riding the rides and the powers that be, will stick to making the decisions that's best for the park.

Since you brought it up, what I say "from behind my computer" echoes what I would say to anyone else in person. Don't like it? I don't care.

I truely hope that you dont work for KI,you would be a terrible employee.Your attitude would never make it in my world and im sure you must not represent KI,because those that know dont speak and .......there is you!

"Fanboys", or as I refer to them as enthusiasts, go to the park so often, they recognize the little things, most often in a negative light. They also have this belief they are entitled to certain things because they visit the park often.

The majority of park guests, non-enthusiasts, do not recognize all the little things like a boring 2 minute walk to a ride.

The park makes decisions for the majority of their guests. Do they listen to enthusiasts? Sure. But the park cannot act on every enthusiast demands or they would go out of business because enthusiasts will never be satisfied.

• Like 6

I don't understand why some are making a huge deal about the so-called long walk to Flight Deck. I believe that area in the back of the park where you're secluded from the regular screams coming from the other rides is so peaceful and also somewhat pretty too.

Enjoy nature! Love the trees!

• Like 6

^ I just thought of something too. I liked your comment about enjoying the trees by the way. My thought was once something moves in next door to Flight deck, whether it be 2014 or 2015, either way, that long queue might be beneficial again one day. Can you imagine a busy weekend with the new ride. The new ride will command a 2 hour wait, those that don't want to wait will add to Flight decks line.

• Like 3

Dont get JR wrong in this entire process, I hope they DO keep FD out and away from the park! Its my go to ride when times are busy! I make my living in another world, I could careless, but If it was my business I wouldnt be to happy with guys like A to Z acting like they represent the park I spend my money at! If I treated my customers the way he acts on here,I would lose my business! Just being honest! I dont really care what he says because I know he isnt .......!

If you really don't care what he says, you wouldn't keep bringing it up. Two things: if you could care less, then you do care some (unless you were just careless), and bringing it up again gives credence to his views. We don't typically bring up things that don't bother us in this world.

Terp, just notin'

• Like 2

^ I just thought of something too. I liked your comment about enjoying the trees by the way. My thought was once something moves in next door to Flight deck, whether it be 2014 or 2015, either way, that long queue might be beneficial again one day. Can you imagine a busy weekend with the new ride. The new ride will command a 2 hour wait, those that don't want to wait will add to Flight decks line.

A new ride on a weekend will have a longer wait than just two hours.

Just sayin'

• Like 2

No. It ran one train that season when it was open at all. Waits could be incredibly long. Three or four hours. It often closed inexplicably and without warning. The first Saturday it was open, it dispatched less than a dozen trains. Then closed. For weeks.

What kinds of things are happening or have happened to the ride to cause this? I often wondered, and, if possible, a few detailed explanations, please.

Son of Beast had its own unique problems. On its second day of operation, it was shut down in the first hour of operation, due, reportedly, to busted ledgers. It would remain closed for weeks. This type of thing is far from the norm. Most new coasters open without incident, though Chang busted its lifthill chain on media day.

..I wouldnt be to happy with guys like A to Z acting like they represent the park...

I do not represent the park nor do I ever claim to.

Im glad you have humor! We all know you know your stuff,but let people have ideas! I come here to escape my reality and I love ideas! I live in a world that is life and death,Just let us have fun with ideas for the park,we all know it doesnt matter much,but this forum is for fun! I love it and I love being able to bring my kids to such a wonderful place! Every year is a blessing for men like me. :)

• Like 3

Yes, it is for FUN, but those of us who have been here for a very long time can say it has at least SIX other purposes, from education to fellowship to collaboration to commiseration and on and on. At times, we have dealt with the joys of new life, with the sadness of deaths of family members, friends and even members.

Like much of life, to a very large extent, this place is what we make it. Civility is important, yes. That being said, each of us brings a different tone, level of interest, level of information, willingness and/or ability to share information, etc. to this here place. Some who have the most information or insight to share may APPEAR to be the least gracious when in fact that is very seldom the case.

Also, many here have known each other for a good many years. Others have not even met. What may appear to be rude may be gentle ribbing.

It's paramount we be amused, entertained and informed. It's more important that we not be misinformed on matters of great importance.

Stick around a while and the carousel of life will take many turns, some grand and good, others more difficult to accept. If we can help with that, this place has served its porpoise.

• Like 9