Holiday World?

BeastForever

Anways, I'm going to Holiday World next Tuesday with 3 of my friends and was wondering if there are any MUST RIDE flats there because I'd like to get as many rides as I can on the bigger rides like Voyage, Raven, Wildebeest, etc.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated!

(I hope I posted this in the right forum)

• Like 1

I have another question. I noticed that Mammoth has six-passenger rafts. Does anyone know what the minimum number of riders you need for it? I'd hate to not be able to ride because my group only has 3 or 4 people.

As far as I know, there's a single rider line and they do combine groups. So, you'll definitely be able to ride. I've never been there, but I want to go sometime soon - likely this weekend or the weekend after. If I do go, I'll post the dates here in case anyone else from KIC will be there when I am.

Turkey Whirl is fun, and so are their version of the Dodge'Ems. The bodies of the cars are shaped like animals, and the State of Indiana is much more forgiving than the State of Ohio when it comes to safety regs (that, or HW has far less uptight insurance agents than KI) and they are actually FAST, and worth riding.

I have another question. I noticed that Mammoth has six-passenger rafts. Does anyone know what the minimum number of riders you need for it? I'd hate to not be able to ride because my group only has 3 or 4 people.

We were a group of two, and we were paired with a family of four. The ride was fantastic.

Have fun on your trip, I had a blast at HW. The pizza is really good. I found at the Voyage gift shop, 1/2 priced t-shirts. Just look for them. I bought a shirt for $9.99(Voyage)

^ I know they can do fewer than six. I know I saw occasional groups of four the first weekend of June (when the temperature was only in the 60s), and I think I might have seen a raft with only three on it. However that was with no lines. With a line, they'll obviously want to fill the whole raft.

Frightful Falls: a short but amusing flume ride that offers great views of Legend

Scarecrow Scrambler: typical scrambler, but set against a cinder block wall, creating cool near collision moments

Freedom Train: pretend you are 5 and enjoy the nostalgia. This one is old school (from 1946).

If you are looking for snacks, try Mrs. Klaus' Kitchen. Old school treats at old school prices, like a banana dipped in chocolate for $1.79.

Have fun at Holiday World!