Flight of Fear Buliding Damage

PKIVortex

Also, something else striked me.

The ride was never coated in a rust-preventative coating, so if there was sunlight entering the building, it is safe to assume that it is susceptible to water, thus the track, mechanics, lights and more, are left unprotected.

Are you positive this is damage? I rode the Express on Friday and noticed nothing out of the norm.

I would love to see your source for this.

Some of us have actually worked inside that building every day, and trust me, the building itself isn't water proof; the track on the other hand has the same rust preventative measures as every other ride.

EDIT: The drum leaks water all over the place when it rains. The station however, is sealed.

• Like 1

Also, something else striked me.

The ride was never coated in a rust-preventative coating, so if there was sunlight entering the building, it is safe to assume that it is susceptible to water, thus the track, mechanics, lights and more, are left unprotected.

Are you positive this is damage? I rode the Express on Friday and noticed nothing out of the norm.

I would love to see your source for this.

I would love for you to read the rest of this thread, where you will find the aforementioned issue resolved.

• Like 3

Yesterday while I was in line for Firehawk I saw some people staring at something so I turned around and sur enough there were 2 men on the roof of Flight of Fear and one was lowering something down with a rope. They were on the roof of the building containing the UFO

• Like 1

I would love for everyone on this site to stop *****ing at each other.

But that is what the internet in general and forums in particular are for, isn't it? Trust me it's not just here. You want to see *****ing? I can provide you with the links to a couple of racing forums that make KIC look like a showplace for manners and civility.

• Like 2