X Base

SonofBaconator

I don't think we will see a x base expansion for another 10-15 years or sometime after the 2019 new coaster.. What im expecting is for the Dino's to reach the end of there lifespan. ( animatronics do not last very long ) once the Dino's are up they will remove the warehouses and expand that way, connecting with the path that would be for Dino's connecting to coney mall creating a loop with no bottle necking problems, like the current x base has... With that it gives alot of new room for more coasters and flat rides..

Animatronics last however long they're maintained. The dinosaurs have been kept up very well.

remember the Dino's are still fairly new, I'm thinking 10-15 years down the road my thought Is that animatronics are not very cheap to maintain, depending on what these Dino's do. The helicopter on the stunt track is not what it used to be, it used to tuck away behind the wall, and face left and right while firing. And the back propeller used to rotate as well. No of those functions work anymore... When the Dino's lose the appeal and are no longer profitable the will see the door. On their way out.
  • Like 1

Does the future seem bright for X Base? Mr. Ouimet said that theming wasn't really a priority for the park like it was with Paramount or Disney. That being said, do you think Cedar Fair will expand and keep up the X Base theme or just leave it a bathroom-less, deadend, subsection with two great coasters?

KI was with Disney? When did this happen? :P

If they were to do something with X-Base I feel they would do it somewhat like this:

9027959630_1d37ba2267.jpg

DBInternational inspired me, sort of

X-Base_zps539f60bd.png

• Like 2

• 4 years later...