Son Of BEAST Pictures

TheBEASTunchained

I think from a perspective of letting the true fans have their fun with the ride one last time, they should do a season pass holder "experience" so to speak, letting us take pictures from a special "viewing" area or something. IDK, just a thought.

• Like 1

I think from a perspective of letting the true fans have their fun with the ride one last time, they should do a season pass holder "experience" so to speak, letting us take pictures from a special "viewing" area or something. IDK, just a thought.

Something like that IS being considered, for Labor Day weekend, last I heard...for a fee, with the fee likely going to charity.

Terp, trying to help....Stay tuned....

• Like 2

No, TheBEASTunchained's signature has a picture of SOB's tombstone. Mccarthysnerd's signature would have said something about how Son of Beast was the greatest wooden roller coaster ever created and that Cedar Fair is ruining our dear old park so much that they must go and bring CBS back.

I'm still a little confused but I am me, thats it, I've rode The Beast over 5000 times and counting, been a Kings Island fan since 2001, and me and my family have went ever since. I'm not really sure who mccarthysnerd is but I don't know why you guys are accusing me of being someone I'm not.....

I don't really know why I capitalize ride names that way its just a habit, It kinda makes the names stand out.

Now can we just get back to what I made this topic for?

• Like 2