Xtended Play Cancelled

Return_of_Yogi

Yeah that was too bad.....although there wasn't too many tickets sold anyways. As for a re-scheduled event I would have to say that I doubt it will happen. But there are 2 more nights of Xtended play scheduled, so maybe they can get a tag-team night in and team D.J. Scribble up with 50cents D.J.

Yeah that was too bad.....although there wasn't too many tickets sold anyways. As for a re-scheduled event I would have to say that I doubt it will happen. But there are 2 more nights of Xtended play scheduled, so maybe they can get a tag-team night in and team D.J. Scribble up with 50cents D.J.

I HIGHLY doubt it.

Trust me SOB TOM many teenagers like myself were very disappointed... We as 16 or 17 year olds, maybe younger do not get a chance to go to anything like this because we are not 18. We cannot go to Cocconut Joe's or Annies or Metropolis or Yukatan because we are not 18. Let alone a major DJ that we listen to, like, and admire for some, will be there, and will be playing the music we like, in a concert like atmosphere. Its a chance for us underage people to go have fun, dance, and hey maybe even get lucky and meet a girl ( or guy if your female). Many many people were disappointed.

P.S. DJ Scribble was the best DJ on that list and his goofie butt got stuck in New York, WHAT GIVES?!?!