2 new themed area's/attractions.

Sonofbeast2.0

Two movies that could be turned into great themed rides and area's would be Charile and the Chcolate Factory and Hunger Games.

3 rides I can think of that would be great for Charile and the Chcolate Factory.

1. ride on a boat though chocolate (muddy water) and have rapid chages in speed like the movie and also get wet and use sences from movie thoughout ride.

2. Glass elavator ride where you are strap into a seat and you go riding around quickly though the factory and at the end if you don't make it though the glass you will get launched back down and ride is over.

3. You are turned into an Oompa Loompa and must help Willy Wonka with many tasks thoughout the factory and make sure everything stays in line.

I have one for Hunger Games.

1. The Capitol has invited you out onto the arena where you will follow tributes around in your safe little car until the shield that protects you breaks down then all heck breaks loose.

Anyone who has idea's, questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to speak your mind but remember that the world will be watching.

No, truthfully speaking, a Star Trek area sounds better than this! This idea could not be made at Kings Island due to copyright and just a idea that would take up too much money for a Cedar Fair park.

Cedar Fair managed The Star Trek Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton. The contract was not renewed.

As a old man told me at a gas station "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

• Like 1

I don't think an area based on kids murdering eachother for fun sounds like FUN.

Also, that newer remake of Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is creepy. I much prefer Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder than the faux ripoff featuring Johnny Depp.

I don't think an area based on kids murdering eachother for fun sounds like FUN.

Also, that newer remake of Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is creepy. I much prefer Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder than the faux ripoff featuring Johnny Depp.

I really don't want to disagree with you again, but...

I love both movies, but I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory better because it's true to the book. Every part of it is in the book, even the musical numbers with the Oompa Loompas. In Willy Wonka, pretty much none of it is true to the book besides a couple of things.

And I also love Johnny Depp.

I have never read the book, but it sounds messed up to me.

I guess what I didn't like about the newer remake is that

A: Hollywood can't think of crap when it comes to new ideas--Hey guyz, i no! Let's remake a moovee! Ergo, the Ice Age movies. Do I need to further explain?

B: It was just too "modern" for my tastes, and it didn't have very memorable moments. Think of the older Spongebob episodes. Do the newer ones have moments like "The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza for you and me!"?

• Like 1

B: It was just too "modern" for my tastes, and it didn't have very memorable moments. Think of the older Spongebob episodes. Do the newer ones have moments like "The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza for you and me!"?

Something we finally agree on...:P

Spongebob has become so terrible. The original episodes (according to me, 1999-2002, and 2005 wasn't that bad) were great. They had subliminal messages, crude humor (not to the extreme as today) and were overall fun, slow, and worth watching.

Today's Spongebob is fast paced, includes what I would consider graphic violence (I mean, it's not bad, but for a cartoon on Nick it is), gross humor, etc., etc. I remember watching one episode where Spongebob ripped his face off and you could see his internal organs. WTF?

Old Spongebob 1,000x > New Spongebob

Sorry, back on topic now. :)

• Like 2