How can Planet Snoopy stay the World's Best Kid's area?

SonofBaconator

Planet Snoopy at Kings Island can stay the Best kids area in the World, Because they just simply have that good of a Kids Area. Try going to another theme park and comparing their Kids section, Not only that but also compare the looks on the faces of the children with there parents. Kings Island just simply out-does the other parks in Kids areas.

Planet Snoopy at Kings Island can stay the Best kids area in the World, Because they just simply have that good of a Kids Area. Try going to another theme park and comparing their Kids section, Not only that but also compare the looks on the faces of the children with there parents. Kings Island just simply out-does the other parks in Kids areas.

I know of one that I find superior to KI, with better landscaping, ride selection and friendlier patrons. It's truly is a wondrous land for kids and parents, eh.

• Like 4

To echo the Interpreter, Idlewild is a fantastic amusement park almost entirely for kids.

Also consider: is Planet Snoopy really better than The Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland? Universal's Islands of Adventure's Seuss Landing? Paultons' Peppa Pig World? LEGOLAND Parks? Maybe it is... But don't allow yourself to accept the Amusement Today "awards" without looking at how those awards are distributed and why?

I've often asked how Cedar Point fails to place in best food, cleanest park, best entertainment, friendliest employees, best dark ride, best water ride, or best landscaping, but somehow manages to snag best amusement park. Maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't the "best amusement park in the world" place first in all of those categories, or at least one?

• Like 11

To echo the Interpreter, Idlewild is a fantastic amusement park almost entirely for kids.

Also consider: is Planet Snoopy really better than The Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland? Universal's Islands of Adventure's Seuss Landing? Paultons' Peppa Pig World? LEGOLAND Parks? Maybe it is... But don't allow yourself to accept the Amusement Today "awards" without looking at how those awards are distributed and why?

I've often asked how Cedar Point fails to place in best food, cleanest park, best entertainment, friendliest employees, best dark ride, best water ride, or best landscaping, but somehow manages to snag best amusement park. Maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't the "best amusement park in the world" place first in all of those categories, or at least one?

Also, what's so darn great about Knoebel's Amusement Resort that makes it the 2nd best world? I've never been there but to me it justs looks like a small, humble amusent park with a couple of rides. I don't get it, can someone please tell me! I'm curious. :wacko:

Pretty much this. Heck, based on what I've experienced KI's Planet Snoopy isn't even the best in the chain.

I love Knoebel's, there are so many great things about Knoebel's. A park doesn't have to be full of wild rides to be great. They have a terrific atmosphere. A good variety of stuff to do. Great Shops, an awesome Haunted House, the most incredible Carousel, One of the last Cuddle-Up's left if not the last, Great Food, and there is a lot of rides!

Planet Snoopy is nice, but imo Idlewild is the best park for kids.

Get thee to Idlewild.

Come along, Come along, Come to the castle hug n song.

Also, what's so darn great about Knoebel's Amusement Resort that makes it the 2nd best world? I've never been there but to me it justs looks like a small, humble amusent park with a couple of rides. I don't get it, can someone please tell me! I'm curious. :wacko:

Lusse Scooters

• Like 1