Basketballs

Now why start a new topic about this here?

seriously does it really matter?! It's KI related, therefore there isn't a problem of it being here.

Lately, I feel the PKIU forums have just be chats between some friends and others get turned down.

I'm sorry, but there are way too many rules here. C'mon its just a forum! LET US WRITE WITHOUT GETTING OUR HEADS BIT OFF!

Airguy, ease off. If you want to b*tch about something, please b*tch about either Coasterbuzz, PKIC (Couldnt resist Dane wink.gif), but please lay off the rules. You are gonna land yourself in trouble.

Im an advocate of handing them out flat. Let the people blow them up at home.

Airguy, ease off. If you want to b*tch about something, please b*tch about either Coasterbuzz, PKIC (Couldnt resist Dane wink.gif), but please lay off the rules. You are gonna land yourself in trouble.

Oh oh I wake up at 3:15 am to see this? I'm gonna own you next racing challenge.

Oh no... we have 4 of the big boys squareing off lol... STXbomber, Dane, sobrider, SOB Tom, then of course the little people like me, diana and homey, but who pays attention to us tongue.gif Hey pat, the inflation at the front gate thing is actually a good idea

Don't be, its just random bickering that we like to do to eachother. You see, Pat, Tom, and I always messaround at the park. STXBomber just came in because he cant mind his own business. Thats all! tongue.gif

Wow I didn't realize this would be such a heated topic. I guess it is a crime to share your opinion. I would personally like to apologize to the staff of the site sorry guy's and gals. I didn't mean to start a fight. I guess from now on I'll be a little more selective on what I post.

Don't be we all hate the basketballs we just cannot help ourselfs its hard being the SS of the site all the time and we pick on brad cause hes weaker.

Yes lets...on friday i acctually mentioned to a guest that was bouncing a BB that we should hand them out deflated and he was like "Yea i wish you guys would, I am sick of carrying this d@mn thing around all day" I say him a few hours later and i asked him were it was he said he gave it to some little kid... The Air Pump outside is really starting to sound good, less space, can stick in bookbag or whatever, and no more bouncing biggrin.gif

And that my friend is why they are annoying is because people that go by them selfs or in small groups dont know how to start a conversation in line or whatever, and entertain themselves by bouncing a d@mn basketball all day tongue.gif