2012 Halloween Haunt Lineup Announced!

Flight of Fear lets you ride with bags. You have to put them on the floor of the train so the annoying ankle restraint holds it down.

Also, I do not know if it was for employees or what, but if you walk to the left as you enter Flight of Fear's station there is a gap that has shelves. We were told to put our stuff in the shelves earlier this summer...

• Like 1

In the past on FOF, I've handed stuff like bags and souvenir cups to the ride operator checking restraints. They take them and put them on shelves at the back of the station (what TTD-120-420 referred to; not visible from the queues). After getting off, head down the hall until you see a sign pointing to the left for "Item Storage and Pickup Area" (also the Fast Lane entrance). Your items will be waiting there. I've never been told that I couldn't bring something in line on FOF.

• Like 1

Random question: Is it true that opening night isn't as crowded as other nights? My mom made a good point: Friday nights are big nights for football games (I'm missing out on one myself), it's a Friday instead of a Saturday, and it's not even October yet. But I don't trust Kings Island crowds anymore!

THIS is interesting. On KingsIslandPR's Twitter page, Don posted a picture with a caption reading "Haunt meeting to go over Opening Night scare tactics." In the picture provided, it showed our beloved Phantom Theater retired animatronics. I'm glad they're back for at least one more year. However, it appears they have been spruced up. Thoughts?

659563279.jpg?key=800533&Expires=1348192001&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=tb5jw4zxjo36NJtjgG-0AHkTzr0WekXOnjHGaaqULKV1ery9mtrQl83JorGUnH36mByMdxg9a7VHQ7mP0-WaJWSO08yy3zv1UpVh9OL4PbScareA4UT5f4hoEci~FV0VN~iKUHfFXNtmP~9kZKsMeOqAWYWAl2qNWbVqjvp6SYs_

http://twitpic.com/awoqa7/full

EDIT: What are the wires for? Could this, albeit somewhat far fetched, be the return of movement to the animatronics?

I didn't see WindSeeker operate at all while I was there! Just got home from it AWESOME event! def hit madame fatale it is worth the wait but the queue line is in fact used as a queue line so if there is a lot of outside queue be ready to be waiting a while! We hit everything minus Urgent Scare (which i didnt mind cuz i dont like hospitals! haha) I liked all the haunts but I will say do Tombstone Terrortory only if you have time cuz it is two fairly lengthy lines and I was kinda dissappointed about the scares for the amount of time we waited in line (the scareactors werent bad, they did a good job with what they had to work with but the costumes and variety were kinda repetitive and bland). My buddy's favorite was club blood mine was probably Madame Fatale or Slaughterhouse but Mysteria (?SP?) was a cool idea given the very simplistic design. Can anyone tell me did I miss all that much not going in Urgent Scare?

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/themeparks/la-trb-knotts-WindSeeker-riders-stuck-09201221,0,1284072.story

The parent company of Knott's Berry Farm has temporarily closed all the WindSeeker tower swings in the amusement park chain after the thrill rides stranded visitors hundreds of feet in the air for hours at a time this summer.

And, Firehawk is not the lone bin exception. Flight of Fear doesn't even unload in the same area as it loads. There are no bins. Lockers are located between Firehawk and Flight of Fear. The loose articles policy is zealously enforced on both rides, but particularly so on Firehawk.

someone's phone fell in the first car or so (I was in the back) after the loop. The phone hit the concrete that was under the supports and shattered.