How rumors get started

SonofBaconator

Do they really think that Dinosaurs Alive! fits the clientele of each and every FUN park? For all I know, however, it very well could. What is the return on investment from the first year of DA! at Kings Island and Cedar Point? If CP's is respectively lower, I wouldn't know what to expect of Carowinds' new DA!

I know nothing about business, so this is from a viewer's perspective.

^ Now now, let's be optimistic. For all you know, they're bringing a Peter Pan-themed ride to Carowinds next year. ;)\

CC12-285 Dinosaurs Alive teaser web banner.jpg

Just in case anyone familiar with Cedar Fair had any question as to the meaning of that banner, they had to remove absolutely all doubt with the filename.

But it could be a trick... last year they put markers in the ground that said something like Huss frisbee on them, then put in a WindSeeker.

It could still be the Peter Pan ride, which could have a tie-in to the peanut butter brand with the same name. This will give all Cedar Fair parks a chance to add a PB&J restaurant for their 2014 attractions.

But it could be a trick... last year they put markers in the ground that said something like Huss frisbee on them, then put in a WindSeeker.

It could still be the Peter Pan ride, which could have a tie-in to the peanut butter brand with the same name. This will give all Cedar Fair parks a chance to add a PB&J restaurant for their 2014 attractions.

Please do not mention peanut butter. We are still doing a whole book in math about comparing peanut butter quality ratings.

We've been doing peanut butter problems for a month now.

EDIT: Congrats, Original!

EDIT2: On the Peter Pan thing, step way back in time to...Neverland?

• Like 2

Please do not mention peanut butter. We are still doing a whole book in math about comparing peanut butter quality ratings.

EDIT2: On the Peter Pan thing, step way back in time to...Neverland?

Your math problems remind me of my quantitative analysis course I took in college.

EDIT2: On the Peter Pan thing, step way back in time to...Neverland?.

Thank you! And, I just hope they dont come up with Wendy Jelly.