Thunder Alley could be no more...

McSalsa

During the Constitutional Convention, Ben Franklin looked at sun on the back of Washington's chair and wondered if it was a rising sun or a setting sun. I now wonder if this looks like new construction or if it looks like the area formerly occupied by Steel Venom and X Flight during the 2007 season.

• Like 1

During the Constitutional Convention, Ben Franklin looked at sun on the back of Washington's chair and wondered if it was a rising sun or a setting sun. I now wonder if this looks like new construction or if it looks like the area formerly occupied by Steel Venom and X Flight during the 2007 season.

No.
  • Like 1

They must have major plans for this area. If they didn't why not just leave TA there?

Because people didn't want to dish out money to drive in a circle......

Well I will say that if the TA land was not part of a future investment into the park, they would have left it to at least gain a few dollars.

• Like 1

^Flower power!! (or some wild flower seeds to cover the area)

I thought Washington's shirt was not tucked in so he thought it was a setting sun on a rising moon?

• Like 1

Why are we making a big deal about people leaving the site, when they never really contributed anyways?

Considering "Captain Nemo" spent 100's upon 100's of dollars renting a plane to get aerial photos of the park for this site, I'd consider that a major contribution. :ph34r: (Firehawk, IJST DB construction)

• Like 9

Never really contributed, that's a laugh. Since Nemo is out, maybe I should start posting again, take his place. Because the fact that I live nowhere near the park anymore, and now spend my time with much better parks in California, makes me "part of the problem". Should get a lot of laughs from the people here. I've already gotten a few, especially TTD's comment, when I've got almost 3x as many posts as he does.

• Like 3