X-base exspantion

fanofFirehawk

The park can't just start adding restrooms, rides and other things to any area or creating a new area without having a master plan for that section of the park. I bet with the past Soak City expansion, there is a master plan that will allow for the addition of new water slides and even replacement of existing attractions. I even guess that there are master plans that include Action Zone, Coney Mall and X-Base or if not all, they will have one.

When Kings Island first opened FOF back in 1996, they had no access to it from Coney Mall, so they had to create an access through The Racer. Now they have Firehawk in addition to FOF and if they were to further expand X-Base, is the current opening through The Racer large enough? Do they need to have another access to it that does not go through The Racer? Can they create another access through The Racer that will not compromise the ride's support structure?

is the current opening through The Racer large enough? Do they need to have another access to it that does not go through The Racer? Can they create another access through The Racer that will not compromise the ride's support structure?

They have the dinosaur slice, the second walkway through The Racer.

They could make any other paths go around it on either side. The current X-Base path isn't small compared to any other path, so I don't see why it would be considered not large enough.

• Like 1