Two attractions in one year

SonofBaconator

Cedar Point added theirs along with Luminosity. The young kids most interested in the dinos can't even ride WindSeeker and might not be interested in a nighttime dance party atmosphere. Older guests aren't as likely to pay to walk through a childrens' educational exhibit. Besides, the dinos pay for themselves.

See: 1999, with the debut of Action Zone with the new Face/Off and Drop Zone: Stunt Tower. If you can buy 2 midsized attractions, why not integrate them into the park the same year? Attractions don't have to be added 1 at a time. When Nickelodeon Universe debuted, there were several new attractions (Avatar: The Last Airbender, Plankton's Sea Plunge, and Phantom Flyers--I think).

I know this is a destation theme park like Disney but Universal Orlando is working on many things right now (and they are still adding final touches to HHN houses)! Odds are for UOR they are adding seveal big attractions. I can tell you what ever is taking JAWS place is going to be huge! (or mutilple things) because they have construction walls at JAWS! area and back by Dragon Challage. A sound stage was also taken down and god knows what's going in their!

The Jaws area will become the new Potter area. Transformers is going in the old murder she wrote spot.

Obviously it is all just rumors at this point, but Hogwarts Express is supposed to be a train ride that takes passengers from the Potter area in IoA to the former Jaws area in the studio park. The new area is rumored to be London themed along with a ride through a bank. (I have never watched the movies or read the books. I'm guessing the bank and London area are major settings for the movies.)

Transformers is rumored to be replacing Sound Stage 34. (I think that is the right number)