Fights

SonofBaconator

Oh he's serious all right. There was once a member named the abominable snow man, well needless to say he tried to steal one of Snowmans lines...and you know... I don't think anyone knows exactly where he went...Some say he got bored of the forums, others said he used Internet Explorer instead of Chrome, I however think....well... I don't wanna say cause I don't know wanna get on his bad side...but uh... it is getting kinda colder out isn't it? Perfect weather for...a snowman.... or something....

True. I wouldn't want him to go all Jack Frost on me.

• Like 3

Oh he's serious all right. There was once a member named the abominable snow man, well needless to say he tried to steal one of Snowmans lines...and you know... I don't think anyone knows exactly where he went...Some say he got bored of the forums, others said he used Internet Explorer instead of Chrome, I however think....well... I don't wanna say cause I don't know wanna get on his bad side...but uh... it is getting kinda colder out isn't it? Perfect weather for...a snowman.... or something....

Maybe the abominable snowman moved some where else and melted. I think Philadelphia. Why? Because its always sunny in Philadelphia!!
  • Like 1

Maybe the abominable snowman moved some where else and melted. I think Philadelphia. Why? Because its always sunny in Philadelphia!!

Are you sure you do not mean Florida?

• Like 1

OH YEAH! and once I saw these two short dudes fighting in the middle of festhaus, and kicking people and punching people. I wonder what they were fighting about....

Revenge is a dish best served cold!!! :ph34r:

HAH! I GET IT! cuz... your snowman.... and snowmen are.. cold......thats funny.

your not serious right...... lol

Silly me....

I thought it was some obscure joke about the food being served in Festhaus....

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

There was dis cousin of mine....name of Frosty......he was a jolly, happy soul....til he stole one of my jokes......now, he ain't so jolly or happy no more.

You don't wanna know what happened to his corncob pipe either.

That's all I'm sayin'. :mellow:

I think he was at Kings Island a few years back, he had a bit of ice pinned inside him, at least he was near a hospital!

• Like 1

Can I get Kings Island Police on the phone?

Call 513-754-5700 and ask to be transferred to the 24 hr security line. I would give the direct number but I am not sure I am allowed to give it.

The number for KI security is 513-754-5728

Obviously, don't call it unless you have a legitimate reason to speak to security at KI. In an emergency, dial 911.

Can I get Kings Island Police on the phone?

Call 513-754-5700 and ask to be transferred to the 24 hr security line. I would give the direct number but I am not sure I am allowed to give it.

The number for KI security is 513-754-5728

Obviously, don't call it unless you have a legitimate reason to speak to security at KI. In an emergency, dial 911.

Just a reminder that if you are at the park and dial 9*1*1 on your cell phone, it goes to Warren County communication and they direct the call. Calls made on Kings Island phones in the park goes to communications at the park and not Kings Island Police and they direct the call via two way radio for KI police. If you are at the park and need to contact KI Police and it is not an emergency, contact any security guard and they will contact them for you or direct you where to go.

Almost on a weekly basis and just about everytime involved line jumping.

I agree. When i was a Guard in 2009-10 most of the calls for fights started out as an incident involving line jumping. One of the worst ones i was involved in was when a drunk grown man pushed a ride op down the stairs at Firehawk, I had to go to court for because of that clown too!

• Like 2

My wife and I were in line for The Beast on a Saturday night and a woman, about a ten year old boy, a fifty something man and a teenage boy got behind us, they were mouthing off back and forth and the teenager kept cussing at the boy and the woman. I tell my wife great tonight on a very special Springer...when I hear the woman quitely calling security, that's when I realized they weren't together. I had the woman and boy go ahead of us while they waited for security to get there, the man and teenager were both drunker than monkeys and didn't seem to want to mess with me. They were stupid enough to tell security that they did threaten the woman, the man saying " I can knock her on her -ss she isn't older than me". I told security that I better not see them in the parking lot because they were both wasted and to my suprise they were being loaded into a Mason cruiser when we were on the brake run.

• Like 7

It sounds like the teenager will be charged with underage drinking and the older man allowing this. Also could be charged with threatening due to their threats against the lady. If the older guy was drunk then public intoxication and both could also be charged with disorderly conduct. The only way the teenager could had been drunk was either going out to the car to drink or the guy bought it for him or both. If they had both had season passes, they can kiss their pass goodbye. They can tell it to the judge.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

^ or not inflated at all!

BGT used to have a tour of the beer factory (they still may, but I haven't been there in many years) and you could get a free sample of beer after the tour. There was a patio where you could sit - and you could purchase more beer and small pepperoni pizzas. White sitting, enjoying the beer and pizza, the seagulls would swoop down and try to pick-off the pepperoni! Often times they were more than successful and got most of the pizza too. Then they would fight over who got to eat it.

i tell this because I once saw a guy go back up to the counter and demand another pizza since the gulls had taken his. He got quite belligerent and security came and took him away (probably sent him to Little Caesars).

• Like 1

I tell you what, I see verbal altercations almost every year, at least once. I have seen 1 fist fight during the Haunt when a teen who was obviously drunk was picking a fight with an older guest. Got to watch the idiot get knocked out. Amusing to me personally.