Halloween At King's Island

pawla68

Hi, I am new here and have a question I hope you all can answer for me. We have only been to PKI once, since we live 7 hours away. Anyway, we are planning a trip in early Oct. What types of events happen for Halloween? Are there things for children, or should I plan a sitter for them for the evening? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Paula

Well Given the sucess of Fearfest and the Pumpkin Patch Express last year I would say that PPE will return. PPE goes on during the day and is perfect for young children. In The evening fearfest starts and its PG-13 maybe at best.

What are your childrens ages.

In years past, they used to have monsters jump out at you on random midways (especially Coney "Maul" and International Street as mentioned before) but that didn't happen last year. The attractions set for Fearfest every year are officially about a PG13 rating, but I think your 9 year old will be fine. Now, with the 5 year old, it depends on whether or not he or she has a grasp on what's real, and what's make believe. It's really kind of up in the air at that age. Nothing in the haunted houses is really offensive beyond what you would expect to find in a conventional haunted house.

I hope you have fun!

Ryan

Thanks for the responses!! I don't know if I should post this here, or where, so I'll try here. Does anyone know if there are any hotels in the King's Island area that offer specials for October? We got a great deal for early Spring in May. Would like to find something similar. Thanks in advance for more information.

Paula