Madame Fatale's Dead Inn Feast

Guest KingsIslandPR

Guest KingsIslandPR

New for 2012 at Halloween Haunt is Madame Fatale's Dead Inn Feast, a high-end haunted dining experience unlike no other.

The menu is to die for and includes Chicken Marsala, Beef Tenderloin Medallions, Shrimp Pasta, Raviolli, Pasta Rustica, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Pasta, and an assortment of desserts, unlimited soft drinks and a cash bar. Doors open at 5:00pm with dinner starting at 5:30pm every Friday and Saturday night during Halloween Haunt (except for September 22).

After the meal, dinner guests will be the first to experience the all-new Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror maze.

Seating is limited, so now is the time to reserve your seat to dine with the dead and experience Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror.

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/haunt2012/tickets-offers

Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror will open at 7:00pm for non-dinner guests.

• Like 8

Time Warner Cable may disagree.

Guess who's a happy poster? I immediately recognized the dining hall as the antechamber. I could see all the skeletons and dog demons, as well as Hindu carvings. However, how do they plan on using the space? Assuming the Haunt is in the ride chamber (more than likely is), will they clear the dining table, chairs, and other dining necessities to assure a clear path between queue and ride chamber?

I'm digging the way the new props look as well as the reuse of former Crypt/TR:TR props. Totally psyched to visit the building on the inside. :)

Time Warner Cable may disagree.

Guess who's a happy poster? I immediately recognized the dining hall as the antechamber. I could see all the skeletons and dog demons, as well as Hindu carvings. However, how do they plan on using the space? Assuming the Haunt is in the ride chamber (more than likely is), will they clear the dining table, chairs, and other dining necessities to assure a clear path between queue and ride chamber?

I'm digging the way the new props look as well as the reuse of former Crypt/TR:TR props. Totally psyched to visit the building on the inside. :)

You sound like me when the BB props were ar SC! Anyways the theme looks great and the props look insync with the whole maze for the feast. Great job!

• Like 3

Though it's economically a waste for someone my size to go to the feast, I think it's great. People in the forums had been speaking of a sit down dining experience, and there you go. It ups the anti for a good night out.

It will also bring in a different caliber of customer, the kind that doesn't want to see a midget bleed.

I was married on Halloween, and I'm sure, especially as Ohio is a very Halloween state, there's tons of couples that also share the same wedding anniversary. This would be great date night to celebrate- a dinner, than some fun scares.

It does look like it's going to be a Chamber of Horrors style wax museum. I think this is a great addition.

KI has really added a lot to the Haunt this year.

(I've been dying to have a birthday party at the Dinosaur Party Pavilion, but my bday comes to late in the year for that, ... and besides, I'm 48.)

• Like 1

I have always loved to say that I have experienced everything Fearfest/Halloween Haunt has had to offer...Half Pint Brawlers being the only exception (by choice)...but now I will have to add Madame Fatale's Dead Inn Feast to that list.

It's not really overpriced considering the menu being offered...at least compared to normal theme park food prices, the price is just over my head. For my family to all go it would be $350.00.(Or as Don might say, "Less than $350.00". :lol: )

I could afford to eat there by myself, but it just wouldn't be any fun.

P.S. Whoever does attend, please take some pictures to share here!

• Like 1

The meal is a prepaid ticket, and there's no mention of added tax or gratuity, so keep that in mind when comparing prices. That $35 dish would be $45 after tip and tax. This seems to be all-inclusive. (Well, all-inclusive except for the $5 online "service" fee to reserve in advance)

• Like 1

Where exactly is that located? I'm really interested to see the placement of the maze in the building; will the maze start where the queue was for The Crypt, or will it start inside the ride building, and where in relation to the maze is this dining area?

Appears to be the old preshow area. That is disappointing, as it seems the old queue line will not be used for the maze, as it would go through that room. Unless, the table and seating is removed before the maze opens.

Oh no. They took away the boarded up wall between the antechamber (preshow) and the queue! I know it is a minor difference, but even something that minor made an ambience impact. At least most of the Crypt theming is still intact.

I really hope these are cleared before the night begins. It would be a shame to have everything compacted in the small, short, and cramped queue instead of the ride chamber.

That opening shown in the picture above (between the queue and preshow room) was Tomb Raider's "rolling" circular door with the Triangle of Light inscribed on it. That door hasn't been closed since The Crypt (and even before, since the park suspended Tomb Raider's pre-show after only a few seasons). The boarded-up wall was between the ride and the pre-show, or roughly where that photo was taken from.

It will be interesting to see if The Bat comes alive with its raspy, high-pitched growl that is actually quieter than its pneumatic motors. :rolleyes: A pleasant enough sound for dinner time! Interesting, too, that the pre-show room has been almost entirely unchanged. I mean, the lights, the set pieces, the animatronic...

GYK, trying to imagine that same room as the prelude to Tomb Raider: The Ride, but with the current golden chandelier suspended overhead. How times have changed.