Old ride ideas

CoasterRoller

^

I like BLSC, but a Euro-Fighter at KI does sound like it would have been cool...except for low capacity...which, ironically, is also a problem with BLSC (thank you, 3-car trains!)...

And what was Yogi's Cave supposed to be anyhow? A walk-through dark attraction similar to Frankestein's Castle at Indiana Beach, because that's what I'm imagining...

Plus during Paramount years they had plans to bring a tique type car ride back like a sponge bob car wash,

I must say the Yogis Cave would be great and at the end a picnic basket food, even a ride through JellyStone would have been great!

What other things were they suppose to be.

Yes if I'm wrong too but the mystery mine somewhow wound up at Dollywood as that instead of KI???

Anyone know more??

Was there any projects sent to other Paramount parks, or Cedar Fair/ keco parks,

Also Kings Island originally was going to build the shooting star replica right?

Whatever the Yogi's Cave ride planned to be at KI, it sounds like a good idea, walkthrough or a coaster. If it was to be a walkthrough: Haunt possibilities, great theming that could be made inside and out. If it was to be a coaster: Great design, in and out of a building ride track, "Jellystone Park" area in HB.

Oh, another interesting thought...what if these rides were built, then the Cedar Fair take-over still took place in 2006...what the heck would Cedar Fair have re-named them? Remember, these are the geniuses who brought us such great re-names as Drop Tower and Flight Deck...

My guesses:

Addams' Family Coaster: Guess what...my mind is drawing blanks so...Spooky Haunted Castle Coaster! :P

Yogi's Cave: Snoopy's Cave?!?!

• Like 1

During Paramount, I believe there were three choices for a new ride. It was either BLSC, the Addams Family, or a Spongebob wild mouse (with water effects). Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't BLSC chosen because it was a family ride, and it promoted a recent Paramount movie? We all know we Paramount likes to show off their movies!

I don't know anything about Yogi's Cave, but it sounds like a great idea! If someone with knowledge of it could explain, I'm sure it would be very interesting.

FUN fact: Flight of Fear was going to be renamed/rethemed to the MTV Soundwave. It may have also been moved away from KI, if you don't believe me, ask KD! ;)