AT's End?

As all of you may know (or not) action theater is in a crisis state. as of today (7/12/04) we have only about 360'sumtin pairs of glasses. thats about two shows or so in rotation at any given time! well we loose about 20-50 pairs a day, so u do the math. will the glasses arrive in time (considering they ordered them which some sources say yes) or will all of action theater's crew be forced to roll around in trash and become drones for ecology.

i think that matienence/Sound have stockpiles of un-broken glasses hidden deep within the bowls of action theaters basement. what do you think?

Lol i do feel sorry for AT and the direction its going, but i dont think anyone is inntentionally trying to make it go under.... lighten up bro, everything will turn out ok. And i do believe that You had more glasses than that ( i hung out for a little bit before shift started, and you guys were sending through like 5 or 6 cycles full theatre just fine before needing glasses)

LOL eurobungee was doomed from the beginning that was no ones fault and the AT issue isnt anyones fault either... First Side B closed due to low capacity and seat functions, no ones fault. And side A the 3d side is having problems because punks steal or break glasses constantly, also not the employees fault... dont blame it on yourself man

I thought the employees AT where doing a good job of getting the class on June 30th. They would not let us leave with out giving them the glasses. They did the samething when I was on Men In Black and Spiderman at IOA and USF before they let you leave the ride. They tould us that did not have alot left and everyone was very nice about it.

Yeah right. Like we would intentionally stock pile glasses. Get real. Its bad enough that they make us watch it once a day!

And question: Why would you post this at all? Did you really have to tell someone who didnt work in the park? Tell your friends then not on a board.

• 4 weeks later...

i confess, i took a pair of glasses, I took off my sun glasses, put on the 3d's, and when the show ended, i unbuckled and walked out without a thought, crazy none of the workers saw them, i didnt realize it untill my friend took them off my face, called me a thief, and wore them around untill we got to the next line

p.s.: the world is a diffrent place through 3d glasses