Cedar Fair Rise In Attendance for 2012 & Announcement Coming In October

This was in the Toledo Blade newspaper this morning.....

http://www.toledobla...attendance.html

Pay attention to this one line....

Ms. Frole said Cedar Fair will unveil the rest of its capital expenditures at the end of October. Mr. Munarriz said he expects the firm still has a few big surprises to announce.

In my opinion, That sounds like good news for Kings Island......

And just because they said that they would announce the rest of its capital expenditures does not mean that they are going to reveal all. How so? They may say that at park X we are going to add a new water slide complex. They may not go into details on what said complex is or how much they are spending on it, and any details related to it.

Just a hunch, but I wouldn`t expect Kings Island to get much for next season. Cedar Fair did just spend $10 million on Soak City this season at Kings Island. If something big was coming, we would likely have seen something by now in the park.

And just because they said that they would announce the rest of its capital expenditures does not mean that they are going to reveal all. How so? They may say that at park X we are

going to add a new water slide complex. They may not go into details on what said complex is or how much they are spending on it, and any details related to it.

Just a hunch, but I wouldn`t expect Kings Island to get much for next season. Cedar Fair did just spend $10 million on Soak City this season at Kings Island. If something big was coming, we would likely have seen something by now in the park.

Something big is going, and you've not seen signs of that...yet.

The removal of SOB isn't gonna be free. I wouldn't expect any major ride announcement for Kings Island next month.

As for the article, it had me in tears from laughter. The weather this summer was agreeable? It was the hottest summer on record, lol.

Gas prices weren't too high? What planet is he on?

• Like 3

California's Great Adventure?

Silly Blade.

Disney's California's Great Adventure.

Six Flags Over California Adventure.

California's Disney's America.

Disney Great Six Flags Californian American Adventure.

So many ideas! I've got to get back to designing parks!

• Like 2