If you could make a whole new type of coaster..

SonofBaconator

I'd explore combining self-contained, immersive flight-simulator technologies with an enclosed capsule-car, that runs a different, random theme with each different car/ride, etc., carried on a steel coaster that has lots of drops, banks and loops. I'd have like 9 different programs, so it becomes 9 different coasters in one. I'm sure there are a few challenges, but it would be cool.

-Each theme would match different audio/visual stimuli with the actual, physical path and forces of the ride. I imagine one being a space flight adventure, another being a classic cartoon, etc...

• Like 1

I'd create one that combines both Inverted and standard track roller coaster. So half of it would be normal standard, and then the bottom would drop out and you'd be "flying" I think a ride event like Verbolten would work great. You're going to go over a cliff, you try to stop but you don't make it but luckily right before you fall off the cliff you extend the wings in the car (cause you're testing a prototype flying car) and thus you fly. Oh...me likey....

I'd create one that combines both Inverted and standard track roller coaster. So half of it would be normal standard, and then the bottom would drop out and you'd be "flying" I think a ride event like Verbolten would work great. You're going to go over a cliff, you try to stop but you don't make it but luckily right before you fall off the cliff you extend the wings in the car (cause you're testing a prototype flying car) and thus you fly. Oh...me likey....

Great minds think alike. I had that exact same thought a few weeks ago(excepts for the verbolten and cliff thing0

^Awe now see this is what happens when someone gets an idea and never does anything with it. The idea bounces around to someone else til finally someone acts on it. The inverted/standard coaster clearly would only work in single car trains. While I went to school for drafting I spent many hours on SolidWorks trying to create such an idea. I called it the F-Car, I also had a G-Car concept but that isn't what we're talking about right now. I'm currently downloading a SolidWorks viewer so I can try to find a way to post a pic of the F-Car train.

^Awe now see this is what happens when someone gets an idea and never does anything with it. The idea bounces around to someone else til finally someone acts on it. The inverted/standard coaster clearly would only work in single car trains. While I went to school for drafting I spent many hours on SolidWorks trying to create such an idea. I called it the F-Car, I also had a G-Car concept but that isn't what we're talking about right now. I'm currently downloading a SolidWorks viewer so I can try to find a way to post a pic of the F-Car train.

I bet someone who works at an amusement park is going to read this... "New for Six Flags!! The world's first ever stand up inverted coaster!!

So I got the viewer downloaded, now it requires a content manager <_< All is good though that is now being downloaded as well. Please bare with me for the grand release. If it ever ended up at a park I would be there opening day and hopefully before. Just to note I'm downloading via tether so must wait on 3G speeds.

A mix between a H2O coaster and a water ride, it is basically a six seater one per row style, to where parts you are on a H2O slide, and parts you may be on a lazy miami style area, all riders will have some sort of restraint on theirselves at all times.

I've always wanted a coaster that launches a train from a 90 degree position. Picture sitting in a train like Maverick's (without OTSRs of course!) that crawls up a hill until all passengers are on their back facing the sky. It then launches you up the hill either into a inverted top hat or just a regular hill.

I think the forces would be much like sitting in a Space Shuttle when it launches. It could be themed just like a space launch with fog coming out as the train launches vertically.