Kings Island double trip Weekend 9-22 and 9-23

CoasterOhio

So basically as the title says I went to Kings Island double times during the weekend. Lets start off with Saturday September 22nd 2012

September 22nd

This is pretty straight up simple. We got there and we went for Diamondback. We where at least a hour late because my mom got the Iphone 4S instead of the 5 but got ISO6 (Witch if you didn't know turns the 4S into the 5 just without the larger screen) It probably took us maybe 45 minutes before we boarded the Green train in row 13 (and 14) It wasn't all too cold until we reached the peak of Diamondback the rest of the ride was literally flat out cold.

We then went to the new Haunt "Madam Fatale's Cavern of Terror" It took us maybe an hour and 30 minutes to get on that. Funny this is. We found out that one of the rides on Diamondback dropped something onto the bushes. Unknowing what It would be I found it on one of the bushes, right in plain sight and it was one of those tails that you win from the areas RIGHT around it. Just the tail. Why is it funny? I kept it. My sister then found a Ohio State cape that fell off another ride. People are just loosing stuff on that night.

After that We went all the way back over to the Planet Snoopy area where we went on Carvevil. That one was fun but wasn't all too special. Other then that tunnel MAN does it feel like you are tipping over.

Then we went over to Action Zone where we went on Slaughter House. then on Wolf Pack. now THESE were the Haunts that took us NO time to get into. Slaughter House took maybe 3 minutes. Wolf Pack took us 0 seconds. Why 0 seconds? there was NO one in line.

That's all we did. Now this is getting good, one of the girls that is like a vampire I think was coming over to freak me out but she soon stopped when I was trying to ask her to scare my sister in stead (She had hiccups) She asked me her name and I said my sisters name. The girl was following her just screaming here name out. Her last try was SUPER loud and fate would have it those hiccups went away.

--------------------End of trip on 9-22-12----------------------------------

Now for the next one

September 23rd 2012

Lines lines lines. that's all we had to deal with on 9-22. We didn't have too today. We started on Invertigo then going all the way around until we got to Diamondback. nothing too special. That was really it. I didn't see anything abnormal on that day to Kings Island so I'm just leaving this at that.

Thanks for reading guys.

• Like 2