Unlimited drinks wristband

pkifreak23

You must have a souvenir cup to buy a refill or to use a refill wristband. Drink wristbands that allow you to use disposible cups are only available as FunPerks rewards and through group sales.

If I remember right, refills are now $1.99 each or $7 for a refill wristband.

• Like 1

Can't remember the cost (I think it is around $5 or $10)

They do not allow the wristbands for the souvenir cups, they give you a 20 oz cup each time you get a drink.

Last time I went they gave me a limit of two cups per trip through the line.

Edit: Got beat to the punch there by malem and I might be wrong with some of that too... haha

I thought the regular wristbands were available for purchase without a FP or souvenir cup?

You must have a souvenir cup to buy a refill or to use a refill wristband. Drink wristbands that allow you to use disposible cups are only available as FunPerks rewards and through group sales.

If I remember right, refills are now $1.99 each or $7 for a refill wristband.

Yep! Thats right! They used to be 5, and we got our moneys worth. A couple of trips later... we see this on all of the menus...

7934079416_d983ae849b_z.jpg

Pictures2 585 by KIC-Original, on Flickr

And yes... that is a sticker slapped right ontop of the old price. <_<

• Like 1

To clarify:

There are two types of drink wristbands.

The first is the 20oz wristband, which entitles you to soft drinks in 20oz cups only. These wristbands cannot be used to fill souvenir cups. These are only available through FUN Perks or group sales and are not sold to the general public.

The other is the souvenir cup wristband, which entitles you to souvenir cup refills only. These wristbands cannot be used to receive drinks in disposable cups and require the purchase of a souvenir cup for $11.99 (which includes the first fill-up) if you do not already have one. Unlike the 20oz wristbands, the souvenir cup wristbands are sold to the public for $7.00.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

To clarify:

There are two types of drink wristbands.

The first is the 20oz wristband, which entitles you to soft drinks in 20oz cups only. These wristbands cannot be used to fill souvenir cups. These are only available through FUN Perks or group sales and are not sold to the general public.

The other is the souvenir cup wristband, which entitles you to souvenir cup refills only. These wristbands cannot be used to receive drinks in disposable cups and require the purchase of a souvenir cup for $11.99 (which includes the first fill-up) if you do not already have one. Unlike the 20oz wristbands, the souvenir cup wristbands are sold to the public for $7.00.

Does that answer your question?

Ok thanks everyone!