Refunds

Columbus coasternut

The park will not offer a refund. They may offer different perks if its blantly there fault. PKI has been known to give everyone in the park tickets to return when there is something wrong (IE SOB media day 2000).

If your stuck on a ride and evacuated off they sometimes give ya a exit pass or free return ticket.

The people actually injured werent seriously injured at all it was blown way out of proportion. They just wanted to go to the hospitol to be safe I think one guy had to get a couple stitches. The people complaining saying they are gonna sue are some kids that were in the middle of the train that got blood on their arms and are saying they got cut up from it. But they were absolutly fine when they asked to do anything except clean them off at first aid. So unlike everyone else they are going to raise a big stink about it. Just ppl wanting money... Altho im sure the ppl in the front probly got some money from cp to not do anything.

I think they should have been offered a season pass or at least tickets to return on another day. I think most of them refused to go to the hospital with the exception of two. Then, the ones that didn't go turned around and complained that CP did not do enough to attend to their injuries. Go fig...