Inside Final Building Backlot Stunt Coaster

xXDrummerKiDXx

Right after the Fire and helicopter scene?

What are you talking about? It's a roller coaster, indoors. That's it.

As "jdawg" said "It's a roller coaster indoors, Thats it".....I mean theres not much to it.... its not Flight of Fear were talking about.....Thats a different story.

Flight of Fear is a roller coaster indoors too...

Right after the Fire and helicopter scene?

What are you talking about? It's a roller coaster, indoors. That's it.

As "jdawg" said "It's a roller coaster indoors, Thats it".....I mean theres not much to it.... its not Flight of Fear were talking about.....Thats a different story.

Flight of Fear is a roller coaster indoors too...

I know that....But talking about the small indoor section of BLSC and FoF are a little different.

If you mean how the track is situated, that side to side motion you get is known as trick track. Its a portion that banks side to side. Its similar to the s-curve section but less curvy. In reference to the Italian Job movie, its supposed to simulate the scene near the end of the movie where they escape the tunnels via the sewer system.

You are right. On BLSC it just kinda goes on it's path with some over banked curves and what not.

FOF well.... it goes up into a Cobra Roll, then some other stuff that I can't remember, a couple corkscrews. a Mid course break, thne some mo' stuff. then it goes all cray cray and then it's over.

So yes. They are a little different. Actually they're a lot different.

The track inside the tunnel there very closely resembles the surf-curve style track that swerves between the police cars earlier in the ride. Then the track dips below the ride's first launch section and pop up through the third launch out of the billboard. Nothing special happens in there, despite persistant rumors (again, don't read the park's Facebook page) that it goes upside down in the tunnel. It's just a tiny stretch of track that's indoors.

I only know this because two summers ago, it was apparently the "cool thing" to leave the lights on in there for absolutely no reason. Let me tell you, that detracts from the ride experience.

• Like 2

DSC00350.JPG

See the long "building" in the middle of the picture, and the building behind the billboard. Those would be where the tunnels are located, if that's part of your question, if not, hey there's some info!

Everything that GYK said about the track is 99% correct. The other 1% is, that sometimes the lights on in the tunnels is alright :D