Posters of KIC past

BB1

Which poster(s) of the past years of KIC's existance do you want to post again, and or who did you think had the best informative posts of KIC? Please note, this is not a favorites topic. (I expect a few present posters, a great dane, a few letters and a number, and a certain terp that is just a terp)

Granted, I've only been here since 2008, but along with italianchef (whose PKI guidebook I still very much enjoy), I also really miss posts by violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Beast1979, etc. He's here more often than he used to be, but I miss when TombraiderTy used to post more, particularly on KIE (monthly quizzes, anyone?)

• Like 6

Granted, I've only been here since 2008, but along with italianchef (whose PKI guidebook I still very much enjoy), I also really miss posts by violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Beast1979, etc. He's here more often than he used to be, but I miss when TombraiderTy used to post more, particularly on KIE (monthly quizzes, anyone?)

Violakat03 and her fiance' both work at Dollywood now.

gigacoaster2k works at Cedar Point

Beast 1979 - Jackson? Where has he been?

UncleHenry - Lives and works in North Hollywood, CA

Az Kinda Guy(post from time to time) - Stay at home dad for two adorable twins. I see him every once in a while.

With a forum that's been around as long as this one, people come and go. Life moves on for a lot of people.

• Like 3

.......While others stick with their old sayings and post on the forums. Or some will stay "guests" from the get go and even now. Then there are others who looked on the forums from a time ago, and joined one day which made them post many, many topics.

Sometimes I miss the old forums, anyone remember the old IJ:ST forum theme?

I got a poster I haven't seen in a while, CombatStupendous89......whatever happened to that guy, I heard he tried his hand at coaching the Mighty Ducks :ph34r:

• Like 2

I really miss UncleHenry when it comes to the offseason. Nothing is like an annual UncleHenry KIC Game.

But some others really come to mind to me. Beast1979, gigacoaster2k, beastfan29?, Jasper (I see him everynow and again on here.), TOPGUN1993, Dane, violakat. And thats just off the top of my head. I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting and I am sorry. lol. But I really really wish more of them visited more often.

Its a funny thing how much one or two certain posters can lighten up this place.

Does anyone else remember the infamous, Camping Out For Diamondback, thread? Even though it was complete nonsense (and I understand the need to dispose of it.) but that was one of the most fun threads ever on this forum. Oh good times. lol. I wish someone could revive it, just so I can read all of it over and over again. lol :lol:

And I feel like its important to give a shoutout to a certain Terpy. Even though hes not really on of the past. Because without him, I know that I wouldn't have lasted this long on the forum. Definitely a great person to have around here, and a great contributor to why I belive KIC has been so successful. So thank you.

• Like 4

I really miss UncleHenry when it comes to the offseason. Nothing is like an annual UncleHenry KIC Game.

But some others really come to mind to me. Beast1979, gigacoaster2k, beastfan29?, Jasper (I see him everynow and again on here.), TOPGUN1993, Dane, violakat. And thats just off the top of my head. I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting and I am sorry. lol. But I really really wish more of them visited more often.

Its a funny thing how much one or two certain posters can lighten up this place.

Does anyone else remember the infamous, Camping Out For Diamondback, thread? Even though it was complete nonsense (and I understand the need to dispose of it.) but that was one of the most fun threads ever on this forum. Oh good times. lol. I wish someone could revive it, just so I can read all of it over and over again. lol :lol:

And I feel like its important to give a shoutout to a certain Terpy. Even though hes not really on of the past. Because without him, I know that I wouldn't have lasted this long on the forum. Definitely a great person to have around here, and a great contributor to why I belive KIC has been so successful. So thank you.

Oh goodness, the dreaded trailer tower that kept on growing, and growing, and growing. It was quite comical however, I enjoyed it.

Shaggy. Still on every once in a while, but not nearly as much as I would like him to be!

Thank you, I knew I was missing someone.

I have another, GigglingGreenGhosts, I loved his avatar and he had insightful posts. Speaking of Avatar........

• Like 1

I miss a lot of the ones that have already been mentioned, but I'm lucky enough to know most of them in real life and keep in touch in person and through Facebook.

There was one that was on here when I first joined that I enjoyed his posts and wish he would return, and that's WooferBearATL.

And some move on and on, change careers several times, yet are still here. Life's like that.

Anyone hear from daretofly?

The family and I are going to his and violakat's wedding this Sunday.

• Like 3