Dinosaurs Alive Changes

SonofBaconator

I'm not sure why we have a dino park.... but we do. When I went there it was just like being in a museum except outside in my opinion. Just walking along a path with a bunch of robot dinosaurs that just roar, move their appendages is not worth $5. What can do you think KI should do to fix up Dinosaurs Alive? I think they should add like a La Rosas or some restaurant with sit down area where people can sit and umm "admire" the dinosaurs.

I want to see Dino walking around, maybe with Freddy Flintstone. Actually I could only ask for some more tropical/cold hardy tropical plants in the area for the patrons to feel like they are in the dinosaur age. Also I would suggest to have a more stable kind of gift shop. When it comes to the movie, I would suffice with the movie Dinosaur by Disney (Pun intended). While I like Iguanadons, I have no other suggestions or comments upon the subject.

I've walked through DA once last season, and once this season, and really enjoyed it. I hope Kings Island continues to put in different "attractions"…something unique without it having to be a ride…kind of like they've always done.

The Dinosaurs Alive attraction adds value. Lacking an educational component many schools will no longer allow field trips to Amusement Parks. Dinosaurs Alive addresses and fills the educational component requirement.

This is also quite likely the reason for the separate admission fee. To segregate out the costs of the educational components of field trips to meet bookkeeping and regulatory requirements.

Cedar Fair is savvy to exploit the school field trip market. Efforts such as Dinosaurs Alive assist in securing access to that market.

• Like 1