Be Glad you work at PKI and not PCar

DegenRider

Gosh! No wonder their staff is so rude! laugh.gif

They won't let you stay on their rides to ride again when there's no one in your line either. One of their employees b*tched at me for asking him if I could stay on because no one was in my line. He said.. "get off & walk back around!!".. boy if I wasn't upset about that.

Yeah, it's an annoying rule, but it really makes sense. I can't tell you how many times I've seen PKI associates in blue shirt and nametag, but with their shirts untucked, walking around the park with a group of friends. Basically what PCar is saying is, if you want to come to the park as a guest, don't be in uniform. Unfortunately, some employees don't follow the rules and then the privelige has to be revoked for everyone.

From what I remember when I used to work there, employees who were enjoying the park off-duty were not supposed to have any part of park-issued wardrobe on. They were also discouraged from having conversations with on-duty associates while off duty.

But I find Carowinds' new policy to be stupid. Isn't that one of the reasons why some people choose to work there. After all, the pay isn't the greatest. Taking away the major perk isn't going to help in terms of retention.

I agree, if i wasnt aloud to enjoy the park after a shift, that would really suck, because it takes away a major perk. And i havent had a day off, in, well awhile and on a day off i want to sleep and catch up with other stuff, not go to the park, unless i have nothing to do that day, which dont happen much