Friday 10/5

coasterfanatic83

I'll keep it short.

It rained, the park was empty, Madame Fatale's was the best haunt, I got to brag to gator about beating him in fantasy football, Dodgems is infinetly times better with just 3 people, and Diamondback hurts in the front in the rain.

I was surprised they ran the rides in the rain, especially since there were so few people there.

Haunt is awesome.

• Like 7

I'll keep it short.

It rained, the park was empty, Madame Fatale's was the best haunt, I got to brag to gator about beating him in fantasy football, Dodgems is infinetly times better with just 3 people, and Diamondback hurts in the front in the rain.

Try Millennium Force. I rode that friday as well. Wasn't the most pleasant.

• Like 2

Great, short, and to-the-point.

We were sitting in the Festhaus watching the downpour when you texted that you were at Diamondback, so you were braver than us. Were you looking down on DB, or boldly facing straight ahead?

I'm surprised they were operating the Dodgems. We walked past around 12:30 and it looked like they were shut down for the night. Coney Mall was absolutely dead.

EDIT: and 200 posts apparently makes me a "KIC Junky". I never thought I'd hit 100.

• Like 2