How fast can you make it to Kings Island?

CoasterOhio

50-60 minutes total.

The first 5 minutes of the route I take southward from Beavercreek to KI goes eastward, on US 35 E. Then an exit is taken to US 42 S, where the majority of the travel time is spent (about 30 minutes), then a left turn on the junction to SR 48 S, which happens about 3-5 minutes after passing the former Der Dutchman restaurant in Waynesville. 5 minutes is spent on 48, then an exit is taken to I-71 S, where another 3 minutes is spent, then it takes 5-7 more minutes to exit 71 via Exit 25, turn left, pass Taco Bell and McDonald's right before turning right on Kings Island Dr., pass Harley-Davidson, Jimmy John's and Great Wolf Lodge, go through the parking lot gates, and then find a spot somewhere within the seemingly vast sea of asphalt and paint lines known simply as "Kings Island's parking lot" in front of the amusement park I call my second home, and also celebrating its 40th anniversary at the moment. :)

50-60 minutes total.

The first 5 minutes of the route I take southward from Beavercreek to KI goes eastward, on US 35 E. Then an exit is taken to US 42 S, where the majority of the travel time is spent (about 30 minutes), then a left turn on the junction to SR 48 S, which happens about 3-5 minutes after passing the former Der Dutchman restaurant in Waynesville. 5 minutes is spent on 48, then an exit is taken to I-71 S, where another 3 minutes is spent, then it takes 5-7 more minutes to exit 71 via Exit 25, turn left, pass Taco Bell and McDonald's right before turning right on Kings Island Dr., pass Harley-Davidson, Jimmy John's and Great Wolf Lodge, go through the parking lot gates, and then find a spot somewhere within the seemingly vast sea of asphalt and paint lines known simply as "Kings Island's parking lot" in front of the amusement park I call my second home, and also celebrating its 40th anniversary at the moment. :)

Same route for me, except I start on the west end of Xenia, so I go west on Main St./US 35 BR for about a mile before turning left onto the US 35 E bypass. Takes me about 40 to 45 minutes from driveway to parking spot.

• Like 1

For anyone wanting to know my rout I take 3. Get on 741 and just make a b-line all the way there. Or get into 75 until State rout 62 and follow that over to 741 and finish it off. Or our new favorite (Because of the new Jack in the Box) 75 all the way to the Mason exit.

• Like 1