Crowds Friday 10/12

Dustin

The only day im going to be able to go to the Haunt is this Friday I know its going to be chilly but how do you guys think the crowds will be. We plan on doing a few rides and a few thing haunt attractions. Is the fact its Friday and cold going to help and also I think the answer is no but does will our Gold PAsses get us into the early?

There are no early ride times on Friday's, only on Saturday and Sunday. It should not be as crowded on Friday as compared to Saturday, as long as it does not rain. But do dress for the cold. It is not the time to wear shorts and tee shirts. You will be surprised at the number that wear shorts that are freezing themselves.

• Like 2

I'm headed to KI for the entire weekend with my fiance. We should be there late on Friday (10-11pm). Then spending the whole day there Saturday and we will just cruise around the park on Sunday. Does anyone know how long the FL lines were last Saturday? We are buying some on Saturday and are hoping for the best...

The hourly forecast for Friday says 46 degrees by 1:00am. From my misadventure last Friday, I'd recommend planning for 36. (There's a zero percent chance of rain all night, though, which could be good or bad depending on your perspective.)

Saturday evening should be dry and in the 60s all evening. It will be packed.

Friday I would plan on wearing pants, long sleeve shirt and or a sweater and a jacket and a hat. It is not the time to wear shorts and tee shirt or even sandals or flip flops. I saw guests wearing those last Friday and they froze. One guest told me, he can take the cold. Yea right.

He may, BB1 who thinks the same. Anyways friday sounds like a great night, light crowds than the usual saturday visitors that approach the isle of the King. If you could of went one week earlier, you could have went to the KIC Haunt 2012..

Have fun!

BB1

Saturdays high is supposed to be 71 low of 57 so I would think after 12 or 1 is should be pretty busy. No harm no foul were all on here to help each other. Ill keep my fingers crossed for a slow weekend

Saturday evening should be dry and in the 60s all evening. It will be packed.

Great. Sounds like FUN.

Crypt, a fan of double entendres.

So, anyone want to take a venture as to how bad the entire weekend will be at Cedar Point, while we are talking weekend crowds? J/K. I am expecting it to be moderate on Friday (due to the cold), but Saturday is going to be crowded and Sunday early will be crowded and thin out as the day goes on.