HAUNT 9/29/12

chimpy2000

FOR STARTERS, if you guys are super sensitive about spoiler, maybe don't read this. Ill try to avoid any, but I'm sure someone will complain if i don't warn you.

A few weeks ago I went to Haunt, mostly because my cuz's birthday is soon, and he'd never been to ki. I had never done a haunt maze, or seen creepers ( the only other time I've been to haunt was last year, and i got stuck w/ the midgets all night). The weather was good, it was crowded, but not super crowded. The fog was AMAZING (don't know why everyone was complaining), and it looked even cooler with the full moon. In the few hours I was there we saw tons of monsters, (again don't know why people were complaining), and the mazes had decently small lines. The rides on the other hand were terrifying.

MAZES (we only stayed till ten so we only did 3)

Holiday Horror: (6/10) This was my first maze EVER. While not necessarily scary, it was REALLY fun and creative. All I'm gonna say is Valentines day.

CornStalkers: (7/10) Not much to ruin for you here. There is corn, and they stalk you. But some of the actors were really creative for what they had. One stalker ran right through the line, and it scared most of us pretty good. My cousin was trying to annoy one of the scarecrows, so I told my cousin that that scarecrow was gonna creep up on him as soon as we walked away. THEN HE CREPT UP ON ME. Anyway, really good maze for what they have to work with.

Mysteria: (2/10) Dudes in spandex. Thats it. Even worse it was the longest wait in line out of the three we did. figures.

Scare Zones:

Freak Street: (7/10) Really good. One of the guys REALLY got us. They really went the extra mile in this, and the extra fog was really cool to.

Grimm BLVD: (7/10) I didn't get what exactly was scary about it but it was a bit creepy. Blood Drums was great, and the scare actors. One creeper in a gas mask had a staring contest with my cousin. Their faces were about 2 inches apart, and it went for about a minute. It was pretty awesome.

Nightmare Alley: (1/10) didn't know it was a scare zone until we left.

whatever international street is: (???) We were there from 6-6:30, and at 10. I never see monsters there, but in videos there are always tons of them. Just not sure what to put.

Overall really fun. Im going the 13th, and I'm planning on doing more now that i know what to expect. Expect more from me then.

• Like 4

@chimpy2000 im glad to hear we really got you guys! thanks for the report , I really enjoy reading all of them .

Which dude are you. If your the guy with the rattle, then you're a genius. You're probably a genius anyway, but not a genius that scared me.

My face. It was like this -------> ! :o!

• Like 1

@chimpy2000 im glad to hear we really got you guys! thanks for the report , I really enjoy reading all of them .

Which dude are you. If your the guy with the rattle, then you're a genius. You're probably a genius anyway, but not a genius that scared me.

If you're talking about Freak Street I had the rattle. lol Thanks for the positive reviews.

• Like 1

If you're talking about Freak Street I had the rattle. lol Thanks for the positive reviews.

U scared my group at least five times last night.

This is just a trip report from a friend of mine of two of the haunts from last night (I am sorry for "piggy-backing" your topic!)

Holiday Horror-

Least themed haunt, it was under par even for a Cedar Fair haunt. She thought that a santa claus would be good for the Christmas setting, and also "please add more scare-actors". Her favorite part was the Thanksgiving room for a few reasons (reasons you will just have to find out)

Carn-Evil-

This was a fun haunt in her eyes. There was the first scare-actor that made her laugh at what he said about what she said. She loved the bubbles that glowed in the black light, and she thought the scare-actors were doing a great job.