Vortex vs. Diamondback

TheBeastFreak56

Just wondering, why does the first post in every new topic have to be that someone has already posted it, or that it should be locked? I don't get the point. Its happened with every topic I've posted, and countless others I've read. I don't care how "helpful" your trying to be, but can't you just.... live with it?

Anyway Diamondback. lol

Just wondering, why does the first post in every new topic have to be that someone has already posted it, or that it should be locked? I don't get the point. Its happened with every topic I've posted, and countless others I've read. I don't care how "helpful" your trying to be, but can't you just.... live with it?

Anyway Diamondback. lol

The search is your buddy, use it wisely. It's kinda dumb if there are two (or more) topics pertaining to the same subject. It's a waste.
  • Like 1

^ It was a waste the first time it was brought up.

Sorry BF56. Comparing an '87 Arrow looper to an '09 B&M anything is as black & white as you can get.

Oh yeah, welcome to KIC! ;)

As was politely mentioned, use the search feature.

Regurgitating the same material over & over creates confusion. Keep it simple.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...