Halloween Haunt Questions

KingsIslandJonasGirl

The day will get very crowded at Haunt approaches. You will have two sets of crowds on Saturday: One for guests coming for the halloween events during the day, which will be more families. 2)Haunt will attack larger crowds that will be mostly teenagers to 40 age crowd. Expect lots of guests to stay for both events and making the crowd even larger. Planet Snoopy will start to close around 5:30 and will not be open for Haunt. Also be aware that there are NO REENTRY allowed for Haunt after 7:PM. If you want to go to your car or eat, do it before 7PM as afterwards, no reentry is allowed.

The day will get very crowded at Haunt approaches. You will have two sets of crowds on Saturday: One for guests coming for the halloween events during the day, which will be more families. 2)Haunt will attack larger crowds that will be mostly teenagers to 40 age crowd. Expect lots of guests to stay for both events and making the crowd even larger. Planet Snoopy will start to close around 5:30 and will not be open for Haunt. Also be aware that there are NO REENTRY allowed for Haunt after 7:PM. If you want to go to your car or eat, do it before 7PM as afterwards, no reentry is allowed.

Okee. I'll like be ready for whatever comes my way. Thanks.

Two words, large crowds. That is to be expected for all of the day's events. Please refer to the best Haunts first, then to the lighter ones last. I hope you will have fun tomorrow, I know I will.

• Like 1

I have gone the last 3 saturdays and they are pretty crowded and crazy. I can typically only hit a couple haunts on a saturday. I just went last night and it was much more enjoyable then a saturday when it comes to lines. I will be there today though, the boy wants to do the daytime trick or treat.

• Like 1

I plan on going on the 27th with some friends. We also plan on getting fast passes to deal with the crowds. Should we get them at the park or online? I would much rather get them at the park but I'm not sure it they sell out really fast. We'll get there no later than 1PM do you think there will be any left? I've never seem them sell out before, but Ive never been there on a REALLY crowded day before either. What do you guys think?

• Like 2