Ghost at PKI pt 2

The Nemesis

Well gang,

If you had looked at the other pictures on the website of mine, all were taken from the same angle, same camera, same time of day.

My girlfriend and I can't figure it out, but i did recieve a responce from the GHI.

They replied that it could very well be a spirit. The form above and to the right of the boy on the arm of Scooby Doo DOES in fact have a shape of a person in spirit form. The white see thru areas on the picture could very well be what is called a spirit trail. blink.gif (I've never heard a spirit trail before....but it sounds like a fun ride.) biggrin.gif

They have asked me to send them the negitive of that roll of film and the pictures themselves. So i guess they want to be sure before they give me definate answer.

Go Figure. huh.gif

Oh Well... Still love Kings Island 100% more than any other park in the state of Ohio. I plan on still attending.

Ghost Pics?

Ok this is stupid. As a photographer I am telling you all it is is the angle of the sun. There's no need to send your photo anywhere. Save your thirty seven cents and believe people that actually know a thing of two about photography.

You don't even need a UV filter as for some reason, (no offense) your camera wouldn't need one if it's just a 35mm. Just work with the sun and use your flash. Those pictures were more than likely so horribly dark on the negatives they were brightened to an extreme extent. No matter where you are use your flash!