A VERY inappropriate user on KI's facebook page

SonofBaconator

I was on KI's facebook page and I decided to look at the pictures and I saw 3 uploaded pics of a motorcycle with no caption. So then I looked at the person who uploaded it's profile and I was SHOCKED. Apparently, this person, has an umm "sexual" page on facebook and has decided to post harmless pics on KI's facebook page in order to get free publicity. NOT for little kids. I hope that person gets banned from Facebook for life. And I'm surprised he hasn't gotten arrested yet even though they discovered a loophole.

Better watch out clicking on that person's profile or it might redirect you to link and the odds you contract a vicious virus is a good bet. Never click on any link if you don't want some vile bot loaded into your computer system. Hackers get your information and put it to their own use.

• Like 1

You hope they get arrested? Dude, it's Facebook. Like the others stated, most likely it was a bot. If not, if what they posted on there was harmless, what's the big deal? Did they add to their pictures "please visit my profile...especially little kids"? Just because someone may live a more transparent lifestyle when dealing with their sexual endeavours, it doesn't automatically mean they're some sick person. I've got an idea, let's worry about ourselves and let people live however they choose.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...