New anything in 2013?

TheBEASTunchained

iLuminate me.

Terp, who has a few weeks left to Ignite the Nite before his lights go out in Georgia, then onward to other...uh...district, uh, no, that isn't right, waiting on orders from headquarters (always tell the truth, people will never believe you! Back on Topic: 1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready and 4 to go!). (Was that enough hints, or 2 much of a ...wait for it....diversion?) (Sorry, Don!)

I'd like to think I won my bet.

I would like to go with CP passes next year even though its a longer drive, but if KI adds anything new that requires a 44 inch plus height requirement its back to KI. My 4 year old daughter somehow makes these decisions in my household and she loves Woodstock Express! She has a height chart she checks all the time to reach Diamondback,she's at 43 inches and the girl is already a coaster junky! I hope KI has big news for 2013,but if i were to guess its gonna be 2014? Im excited to hear what they will do next year :)

I'd like more tweener rides, too. There's more to a park than the choice between Snoopy and Superthrill.

(Forgot to Multiquote)

• Like 1

It really does disappoint me that we aren't getting anything next year. Almost every other park (not just Cedar Fair) is getting a new major attraction next year. But the only thing we will get is probably a new show.

Good things come to those who wait.

• Like 3

Well, I do know that ther was an extensive amount of new wood on the Blue Racer on the turn out of the station. It looked like they had almost completely rebuilt the turn. All the wood was not yet painted. Hopefully they will do that over the off season. I`m sure there will be some minor improvements and changes at the park for next season, even if no new rides are coming.

It really does disappoint me that we aren't getting anything next year. Almost every other park (not just Cedar Fair) is getting a new major attraction next year. But the only thing we will get is probably a new show.

Hold your horses there broski. Think about it for a second, and then dream of what's coming in the next few yrs. As far as luminosity, that can either go, or not come to KI. I'd rather have fireworks, than a show with dancers and horrible music! If I wanted that, I'd go to a circus!

• Like 2

I'm staking my guess on cryptic clues, and the newer tendency for the parks to want to match up. Dinos Alive! started at KI, and then went to other parks. I don't mind the parks being more homogenous, it tells park goers that though each of the parks has a uniqueness, like The Beast, their favorites from their home park will also be available.

I doubt KI will ever get rides that are the key features of other parks, and I doubt any other CF park will get the equivalent of The Beast.

Matt Ouimet also stresses 'family entertainment', which might mean more varied shows, and places in the park that will target a different market. My parents haven't been to the park in forever, nor has my older sister and brother. There's a niche not being filled. There's four customers not beating a path the gate, and it's not for lack of funds.

• Like 1

Never to early to think about next year's haunt, but what if CF worked a deal out with AMC Walking Dead or Resdient Evil or something else? One thnig that KI lacks is zombies (I don't know about the rest of CF parks).

I see no new ride's happening this year but I would like to see a new dark ride. either something like Revenge of the Mummy at Uinversal Studio's or a huge overhaul on Boo's Blasters and make it simalir to MIB Alien Attack at Universal Studio's Orlando.

note: To the two new ride thoughts im not implying making them the same as Universal's but use a simalr setup.

The spinning is not to bad, a little faster than Delurim.

Dinosaurs Alive!

"More details to come, but the World's Largest Animatronic Dinosaur Park will be even bigger in 2013. Don't miss your chance to step back in time during your visit to Kings Island next season. "

"There's always something new going on at Kings Island. And the 2013 season will be no exception. With new live shows, new menu items, a series of special events and more, the 2013 season at Kings Island will be filled with lots of fun and excitement."

http://www.visitking....com/what-s-new

• Like 2

Well, I do know that ther was an extensive amount of new wood on the Blue Racer on the turn out of the station. It looked like they had almost completely rebuilt the turn. All the wood was not yet painted.

Honestly, I think this constitutes as just maintenance (all rides need them) and does not IMO count as something new. If they do decide to paint Racer that would be wonderful, but again should not count as something 'new' for the year.

• Like 1

Dinosaurs Alive!

"More details to come, but the World's Largest Animatronic Dinosaur Park will be even bigger in 2013. Don't miss your chance to step back in time during your visit to Kings Island next season. "

"There's always something new going on at Kings Island. And the 2013 season will be no exception. With new live shows, new menu items, a series of special events and more, the 2013 season at Kings Island will be filled with lots of fun and excitement."

http://www.visitking....com/what-s-new

The only dissapointing thing Kings Island has done lately in my opinion was make that statement, To make Dinosaurs Alive bigger.......