New anything in 2013?

TheBEASTunchained

I'd love a boat ride through a dino exhibit. I was kind of hoping that's what we'd get from Dinosaurs Alive when I first saw the teaser for it. Before it was announced as a walk through, upcharge section. Expanding that area into a Dino-themed land would be pretty cool I think. There are endless possibilities for themed areas/rides/attractions. I'm totally on board with this.

.So much...Good ideas about a dino-tour ride must wish for it to happen. lol I had a similar idea for the Congos falls being remade for the Action Zone ( expansion maybe) but this sounds better and more likely if they can get some of the Dino-alive dinosaurs to stick around. Who know's how that goes. Maybe they could just get their own made by that company or another company.

Shoo, this all does sound expensive but would be really cool. Kings Island in my opinion lacks water based rides. ( Not counting the waterpark) I mean, the tour ride sounds great but I hope it would be like the dinosaurs doing what they do natural. Not just Dinosaur after dinosaur, ofcorse have it where they could change them out for new dinos. :P Just image getting on the ride having parasaurolophus poking their heads up from out of the water eating water weeds then going between the legs of Diplobocus on the tour and then end up running into a Velociraptor ( yes with feathers or have a larger breed of Velociraptor) nest then that's when the tour gets all exciting pretty much does what medford suggested. Maybe we will actually being getting something like this year sense they did say we are getting a new addition to Dinosaurs Alive. I highly doubt it but wishing and hoping is good.

From the KI website under Group Sales menu, category called Group Performances:

Parade Through the Park

Marching bands can now parade through the park, with an optional stand-in-place performance in front of the Eiffel Tower!

As a freshman in high school in 1990, we did that at Epcot Center in Walt Disney World. The event was called Disney's Band Days. Was a lot of fun, we had free passes to both Epcot, MGM, and Wet 'n' Wild waterpark.

• 4 weeks later...

So far, we know in 2013 KI will get:

- More food improvement, including cheesecake. Yum!

- Dinosaurs Alive expansion.

- New shows, including a Rock n' Roll themed show.

- Oktoberfest renovation (new Bier Garden).

There may very well be more things announced, like more food options.

So, in other words, we will be getting lots of new somethings!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of 2013, Don posted on Facebook that The Beast and Diamondback will be the 2013 early ride time rides, along with select Planet Snoopy attractions. :)

I think we need some more Planet Snoopy rides as well ^_^

zampsnoopy_zpse45319bf.jpg

15_SallysSwingSet_zps62705710.jpg

and also possibly a "snoopyfied" wild mouse coaster

We need those Snoopy "tea cups". I still miss the witch's cauldrons.

• Like 2

181077_10151769759028368_1357284016_n.jp
From http://www.facebook.com/visitkingsisland

Visitors to Kings Island will notice a lot of work has been done on The Racer
during the offseason when the park opens for the 2013 season April 27,
including the queue line and station areas of the ride.

Edit: I apologize, I didn't realize this was already posted on a different topic.

• 4 weeks later...

@@KingsIslandPR just posted this photo:

r600x600.jpg

Kings Island@KingsIslandPR

I wonder what this semi truck is hauling into the park today. http://via.me/-b7dse8k

My guess due to where the truck is in the park that it's most likely something for Dinosaurs Alive, which has already been announced to be receiving a new addition or two.

• Like 1

Speaking of 2013, Don posted on Facebook that The Beast and Diamondback will be the 2013 early ride time rides, along with select Planet Snoopy attractions. :)

More rides in Planet Snoopy? Are you crazy?! It's insanely packed in there already and has plenty of rides.

• Like 2

More rides in Planet Snoopy? Are you crazy?! It's insanely packed in there already and has plenty of rides.

There is always room, my friend ;)

• Like 4

Is it completely insane to possibly have a.. sort of rebuild of Son of Beast, or really any wooden ride in the open space there? The only ones we have are beast and racer, and.. I dunno, I miss the SoB a lot. I don't know where I'm going with this, so can someone else finish my thought or me?

• Like 1

Is it completely insane to possibly have a.. sort of rebuild of Son of Beast, or really any wooden ride in the open space there? The only ones we have are beast and racer, and.. I dunno, I miss the SoB a lot. I don't know where I'm going with this, so can someone else finish my thought or me?

I would like a new wooden roller coaster yes, it does seem like wooden coasters are making a come back in the theme park industry. I believe that with Cedar Fair, we may just get a roller coaster, but the chances of a wooden coaster is 1-(insert how many kind of coasters there are here) now and I don't think any "Son of Beast 2.0" or "The Revenge of the Son of Beast" would come out from such company. Sorry stalin, your idea is beginning to stall, and it may become spam.

• Like 1