New anything in 2013?

TheBEASTunchained

So far, we know in 2013 KI will get:

- More food improvement, including cheesecake. Yum!

- Dinosaurs Alive expansion.

- New shows, including a Rock n' Roll themed show.

- Oktoberfest renovation (new Bier Garden).

There may very well be more things announced, like more food options.

So, in other words, we will be getting lots of new somethings!

Did I miss something? What is this about a new Bier Garden?

Is it completely insane to possibly have a.. sort of rebuild of Son of Beast, or really any wooden ride in the open space there? The only ones we have are beast and racer, and.. I dunno, I miss the SoB a lot. I don't know where I'm going with this, so can someone else finish my thought or me?

I would like a new wooden roller coaster yes, it does seem like wooden coasters are making a come back in the theme park industry. I believe that with Cedar Fair, we may just get a roller coaster, but the chances of a wooden coaster is 1-(insert how many kind of coasters there are here) now and I don't think any "Son of Beast 2.0" or "The Revenge of the Son of Beast" would come out from such company. Sorry stalin, your idea is beginning to stall, and it may become spam.

Haha.. I forgot I changed my picture. I thought you were just calling me Stalin

What I did notice, is Cedar Fair/Kings Island, and the other Cedar Fair parks with dino attractions even though its a pay attraction its a wonderful deal:

That is for sure!

Heres a competitor price for a family of 4 you are talking about 74.00 kids cost more,

Keep adding stuff to Kings Island dino attraction;

http://www.blinkcloudservices.com/Live%20Sites/Bstar/Default.aspx?SiteID=2832&PageID=lasvegas#Anyday

What are the chances that we see the eagles soar at KI once again?

The same chances of that we may know how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

The world may never know

• Like 2

According to the new season pass page, gold and platinum passholders get a flat 10% discount on food & merchandise this year, in addition to other "money-saving offers". https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2013-season-passes/3-great-pass-options

Via Twitter (https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR), it looks like we have at least one more surprise yet this off-season:

"Like" us on Facebook at (link) to receive instant park news, including this Wednesday at 11am EST.

And hopefully tweeted at that time too, for those who don't look at facebook.com every 28 seconds.

Hoping for yet more food options!

• Like 2