New anything in 2013?

TheBEASTunchained

What are the chances that we see the eagles soar at KI once again?

The same chances of that we may know how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

The world may never know

986, That is the number of licks I sometimes had too much time as a child but I was determined to know that answer.

• Like 2

The same chances of that we may know how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

The world may never know

986, That is the number of licks I sometimes had too much time as a child but I was determined to know that answer.

It all depends on how you lick it but around the 1,000 range seems pretty close.

The world may never know

It all depends on how you lick it but around the 1,000 range seems pretty close.

A birdie told me it took 3.

• Like 9

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2013-season-passes

"on more than 20 rides and attractions including Millennium Force, Raptor, and more"

The 10% discount might not be for Kings Island.

Looks more like they borrowed the template from Cedar Point's Fast Lane page.

I agree- I just checked the page and it doesn't even load properly now. The table comparing the passes is empty.

"on more than 20 rides and attractions including Millennium Force, Raptor, and more"

...or is this the beginning of a ride swap program? If they can move X-Flight from Geauga Lake to KI, then... B)

Just kidding, please no one take the above statement seriously!

• Like 3

...or is this the beginning of a ride swap program? If they can move X-Flight from Geauga Lake to KI, then... B)

Just kidding, please no one take the above statement seriously!

Sweet, Millennium Force is coming to KI!!!!!

• Like 4

After employee rides day and a few laps on The Beast I a pleased to report that the trims on The Beast are much more forgiving. Trim 1 is still the same but trim 2 is almost non existent and trim 3 has been cut back. Trim 4 is almost gone and you can't feel it at all unless you try. This gives the ride a good pop of airtime on the second hill and a much better paced ride after the shed and second lift. It make the ride feel more like it did with the skids than the last few years.

• Like 5

It's been mentioned on this site before, but the Enquirer posted an article about the Christian Moerlein Bier Garten yesterday:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/icymi/2013/04/18/kings-island-adding-christian-moerlein-bier-garten/?source=nletter-nletter-entertainment

I'm happy with the setup. Open, roomy, enough space between tables for strollers, and individual family sized tables.

My dad would stop for a beer while we kids went to rides way long ago.

Are they going to have Wunderbrats like at Wartheim's in Covington? Or Goetta?

• Like 1