New anything in 2013?

TheBEASTunchained

Rumor has it that Cedar Fair will be removing some Arrow loopers over the next couple years and Vortex and Corkscrew are to be in the running for removal. Doesn't make sense for Vortex to me. Who knows, we'll see

the only arrow mega looper that i heard was great was viper at sfmm and its the only one of the three left standing

Arrow loopers are all around. Vortex, Anaconda, Viper (SFMM), Tennessee Tornado, Loch Ness Monster, Fantasia, Rolling X Train, Ninja (SFOG), Demon (SFGAm)????? I am not sure what you meant by mega looper. Viper at SFMM is nothing special.

^ Yes, I can see it now. Dinosaurs Alive, part 2. While we're at it, why don't we make an attraction that used to be free an upcharge attraction! Flight Deck will be renamed Dinosaurs Alive! The Coaster.

Maybe even a Thunder Alley Part 2. Wouldn't that be cool maybe we could turn right instead of left or even a figure 8.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the Universal parks had a Walking Dead haunt this season.

I attended it this year and been to their Halloween events in the past and well this year sucked! Love Walking Dead Waited in a 90min line to go though that haunted house and it was dreadful!

Or was it DEADful? Get it? Because it's The Walking DEAD...hahah...ok....

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

We get a new show in the Festhaus, presumably replacing American Country as that show has run it's typical 2-year run.

@KingsIslandPR

The recording process for our new Festhaus show, "Rock n' Roll Never Forgets!" has begun.

I'll keep my personal thoughts out of this, mostly because they look like this

mckayla-maroney-mckayla-unimpressed-phot

• Like 5

^^ Planet Snoopy was a considerable investment, but it didn't add any attractions* to the park.

It relates to your post because those previous years followed or preceded a particularly spectacular attraction. Not that historical trends are an indicator of future plans, but a year with little added isn't necessarily bad news.

*I'm not counting Boo Blasters on Boo Hill as a new attraction, even though the park might.

There was a small article in a local paper for me today about Ouimet touring the plant in Batavia where they're manufacturing Gatekeeper that had a great quote in it too. "While Ouimet didn't provide specific investment plans for those parks, he said that Kings Island, Cedar Fair's amusement park just north of Cincinnati, "is on my radar.""

• Like 4