Gold pass 2013 renewal question...

lance99

• 1 month later...

^ Simply start to buy a Platinum pass through the Accesso Flash store on visitkingsisland.com. When you add it to your cart, you will be asked if it's a new pass or a renewal. Choose renewal, and type in the old pass number when asked. The price is currently $169 (up from $164 in October) for both new and renewed passes. (Plus the $5 online processing fee per order.)

(Plus the $5 online processing fee per order.)

I have found that the $5 online processing to be quite annoying, to the point where I will probably wait until I am at a park to get a new/renew 2013 pass. It isn't even really about paying more money that seems off, as I would probably have no issue with paying double the current price for my pass.

• 1 year later...

That'd be a question for the park. You need to call them. 1513-754-5700

Are you sure you quit paying because they should have automatically taken it out of the card you used to sign up.

If you did quit paying and they didn't take the money out, then you probably will need to pay what you haven't last year to renew for this year plus all the applicable fees.

If you were to renew this year, please make your payment in full and don't take the offers for granted as they may not be there always and could stop due to abuse.

• Like 5

^ The payment plan is only available through the Flash (desktop only) Accesso store. I don't think they do phone orders, but you could call the park and/or customer support for the online store and see. 513-754-5700 and 407-261-4291, respectively.

You could borrow a computer, use a public computer, or attempt to use one of the unofficial Flash browser apps for Android. You might also write a letter to the park letting them know how inconvenient it is to have a ticket store that fails to work on the majority of Web-enabled devices in 2014.

• Like 2